best players on server

trixxxy

he didn't say that... I play gaymod but i think he is right... muahahahaha Anthony is a noob ^^

mehdick, i have been polishing my skillz lately, and i challenge u to 1vs1 in real TaeKwonDo Fight!!!

Actually I've noticed when teams get stomped badly it's largely due to weak FOPS being bad at arty/airstrike.

a freakin men...its so frustrating to try and use one to funnel the enemy to a panzer or ambush and some nublet threw an AS marker as he's dying after a 1v1 on random map parts

Thats it, 1v1 tournament on etheadshot to see who the best players on the server are ;P

I'm going to say serialkiller, Matthew, and nrgy who I get the most pleasure killing. Aigle is pretty legit too

The very best player though no question is Peter though. He is so pro it hurts my penis when I see him play.

tons of players drop in who've never played on a F|A server. some of them are pro and are pubbing for kicks. tough to pick a top 3, more like top 30 0_.

mehdick, i have been polishing my skillz lately, and i challenge u to 1vs1 in real TaeKwonDo Fight!!!

And i'm challenging u to bosnian fight,i'll make u unconscious before the fight will even start because i'll throw stone at ya head.bosnian style lmao

All the tulsa guys are beasts, so is Chaos... Matt and Aigle are impossible to kill, Hobbit is god with garand+rnade, peter is just gay. Blade has the best shot (lmao 27-4 on adler scrim :D)