best players on server

trixxxy

nah Aigle guy , i am not completely wrong, sorry to tell u but tahst ur opinion,.

i stated my opinion ok,

and as i said for me etpro , the competitive mod is there for a reason, the pub for me is to have fun killing as much as i can,

and i dont need to be medic to get over 100 kills,

also care about etpub mod, its actually still huge hit boxes compared to etpro, so dont feel so awesome by playing it u kno.

Edited by +LKD+tOrMentIuM

nah Aigle guy , i am not completely wrong, sorry to tell u but tahst ur opinion,.

i stated my opinion ok,

and as i said for me etpro , the competitive mod is there for a reason, the pub for me is to have fun killing as much as i can,

and i dont need to be medic to get over 100 kills,

also care about etpub mod, its actually still huge hit boxes compared to etpro, so dont feel so awesome by playing it u kno.

From the debug hitboxes, etpub has the same one as etpro. However the prediction is different.

My statement saying that Enemy Territory is an objective game comes from the definition of the game on Wikipedia and from idSoftware definition of the game. It's not my personnal opinion.

If you want to compare the kills, compare apple to apple. We have 2 jaymod servers with 50 and 64 slots which get full a lot and I agree that it's easy to get over 100 kills with that much players. Now the etpub servers have 20 and 24 slots and they sometimes get full. Then with half players on the server, doing over 100 kills is a bit harder in the same time.

But heh, it's your opinion, I was just pointing the facts.

cleaner with mg is crazy.

He plays smartly, only player that i love to kill.

on doorways, he will use mg standing up, and own 4 people in a flash.

Poison knife someone and use mg.

Wow, i love Cleaner lol

Thecleaner is nice guy,but i use to hate him from bottom of my heart.