best players on server

trixxxy

If ya gonna ask this question, keep it to etpub server and hardcore, players there are beyond skilled to jaymod, ntm theres about 50 ppl on 1 team which you can kill what one airstrike, 200 mines, and most ppl that play there have no idea whats going on. Personally I would have to say it was between Geoff, myself, Blade, and Aigle. No offense Hobbit but I aint seen you roll anyone :( Just talk alot about being a rnading pro which ya pretty bad at, at least thats what everyone says about your playing abilities.

i beg to differ.

just because you play etpub and hardcore, does not mean you are more skilled than other jaymod players.

Why can't the jaymod players offer their opinions?

because we play jaymod and it is noob?

I agree, with previous guy bloody, doesnt mean ur better if u play etpub or hardcore, and i dont believe most jaymod (good) players have no idea whats going on, actually i think most of the good players in jaymod have been some sort of involved in etpro teams, scrims, or anythign related, i include myself here and altought i dont like etpub i have played it ofc and is not much if a big deal, hit boxes are still huge compared to etpro, and its still very easy to fragg, now an etpro server pub is ofc different but there is always good ppl in every mod.

I think a good player will be great in any mod and decent in any fps game for that matter.

If you want high skill join a STA/WOCEN/CB team. Anything else is kind of bullshit. Kreative has a pretty decent 2.55 league though.

If ya gonna ask this question, keep it to etpub server and hardcore, players there are beyond skilled to jaymod, ntm theres about 50 ppl on 1 team which you can kill what one airstrike, 200 mines, and most ppl that play there have no idea whats going on. Personally I would have to say it was between Geoff, myself, Blade, and Aigle. No offense Hobbit but I aint seen you roll anyone :( Just talk alot about being a rnading pro which ya pretty bad at, at least thats what everyone says about your playing abilities.

egoboost. Pubs dont equal skill.

In terms of experience(XP) earned:

1) {PRZ}Lizi

2) (HAL)Ninja*10/(HAL)chaser/(HAL)Dr. Snuggles

3) (-,|Dr.Guinness

But, in terms of 1 on 1 duels/ fragging:

1) DO7EN, Aniqe, Special/Angel(When hes active), dtec7, N3kr0n

2) TorMenTiuM, Hellsing, Recoil, ROM105, ChosenOne/dS|BlackMetal(BBA), Jorn, Splashy, Olykiller, Respect, 3mppu!

3) JoeDirt/nerdl!k3(nice 1 on 1)

Just a few that came to my head - will update if I think of others..

Edited by nrgy

In terms of experience(XP) earned:

1) {PRZ}Lizi

2) (HAL)Ninja*10/(HAL)chaser/(HAL)Dr. Snuggles

3) (-,|Dr.Guinness

But, in terms of 1 on 1 duels/ fragging:

1) DO7EN, Aniqe, Special/Angel(When hes active), dtec7, N3kr0n

2) TorMenTiuM, Hellsing, Recoil, ROM105, ChosenOne/dS|BlackMetal(BBA), Jorn, Splashy

3) Olykiller, Respect, 3mppu!, JoeDirt/nerdl!k3(nice 1 on 1), everyone else in GoD| if they aren't #1 or 2 and not listed ..

Just a few that came to my head - will update if I think of others..

Am...Andrew u're not mine friend any more!lmao