best players on server

trixxxy

Also best player on Jaymod is different than on Pub, and all servers are different.

For Etpub and Hardcore :

Best rnade = me

second/third best with mines = me

second best sniper = me

best at sucking **** = Fox

best at getting a BJ = tie between Chuck, Valk and Peter. :lol:

:o

I'm pretty sure im at least 3rd best sniper, maybe in top 10 rnade too

Also best player on Jaymod is different than on Pub, and all servers are different.

For Etpub and Hardcore :

Best rnade = me

second/third best with mines = me

second best sniper = me

best at sucking **** = Fox

best at getting a BJ = tie between Chuck, Valk and Peter. :lol:

LOL

Meant to say "best at getting a BJ from Fox" not any random BJ lolz

Yeah I was going to say I'm pretty good at getting blowjobs to.

Anyways this is a pretty stupid thread. But I'm going to have to say Medic and Blackguard are usually a challenge. dtec7 and tormentium are also a challenge.

Here's the peeps who are the best on hardcore :).

1. Matt

2. Blade

3. Aigle

Btw these are the peeps best on hardcore that I roll and tbag XD (sorry hobbit you couldn't make the list.)

Here's the peeps who are the best on hardcore :).

1. Matt

2. Brade

3. Aigle

Btw these are the peeps best on hardcore that I roll and tbag XD (sorry hobbit you couldn't make the list.)

:'( </3

I roll Matt. Aigle hacks and Brade eats too much rice

If ya gonna ask this question, keep it to etpub server and hardcore, players there are beyond skilled to jaymod, ntm theres about 50 ppl on 1 team which you can kill what one airstrike, 200 mines, and most ppl that play there have no idea whats going on. Personally I would have to say it was between Geoff, myself, Blade, and Aigle. No offense Hobbit but I aint seen you roll anyone :( Just talk alot about being a rnading pro which ya pretty bad at, at least thats what everyone says about your playing abilities.

If ya gonna ask this question, keep it to etpub server and hardcore, players there are beyond skilled to jaymod, ntm theres about 50 ppl on 1 team which you can kill what one airstrike, 200 mines, and most ppl that play there have no idea whats going on. Personally I would have to say it was between Geoff, myself, Blade, and Aigle. No offense Hobbit but I aint seen you roll anyone :( Just talk alot about being a rnading pro which ya pretty bad at, at least thats what everyone says about your playing abilities.

Its true i havent played well last few days but u should know a lot of stuff i say on forums and in game is bs and shouldnt be considered serious. On a side note, on OSP back in 02 03 i really could roll everyone here. If i made myself start playing more ETPro i would get out of this "slump"

Its true i havent played well last few days but u should know a lot of stuff i say on forums and in game is bs and shouldnt be considered serious. On a side note, on OSP back in 02 03 i really could roll everyone here. If i made myself start playing more ETPro i would get out of this "slump"

Well plz hurry up and get out of your slump, would help us out in the Etcup :lol: