best players on server

trixxxy

The most difficult player to kill for me is serialkiller and I didn't saw him in ages. I guess I can say 60% of the time he kills me.

I think I have a chance to kill everyone in a 1o1 or in a good fight. With some players mentionned before (Blade, geoff, ........), we have 50% of chance to kill each other. With the others, it's more like 20% of the time they can kill me.

So for me serialkiller is at the top in the F|A pub servers.

The kreative league mentionned earlier doesn't have the same caliber has there was in the 2-3 first tourney. Now that r6 and nbk are gone, there is a whole new range of clans that I don't know about and that doesn't know me. 2.55 has been destroyed by hackers in the past 2 years :'( A lot of my clan friends and good players went 2.6b to get rid of the noob hackers and a lot of them stopped to play ET and went to another game.

I like how people talk pro this and pro that. Pub this and pub that. Why does it matter what server it is on? Everyone who claims to be "god" at ET is nothing more than a rambo medic every map. They complain about adren yet have the ability to revive themselves. Yeah that's real pro. Dare should take self revive off one of the servers. That would be really interesting.

I like how people talk pro this and pro that. Pub this and pub that. Why does it matter what server it is on? Everyone who claims to be "god" at ET is nothing more than a rambo medic every map. They complain about adren yet have the ability to revive themselves. Yeah that's real pro. Dare should take self revive off one of the servers. That would be really interesting.

That's because you never played with/against me. I'm a medic most part of the time and I'm a pro reviver which means I'll do my best to revive everyone at the price of my life. I think you have something against the medics in general. However they are the ones that make kills in a scrim. They are as important as eng are. That's true that we can revive ourself, however if you pick a fight with a medic, he won't have the time to revive himself so you should be able to kill him. Taking off the self pack would be a terrible mistake and a lot of players would leave because of that since it would change the behavior of the original game. The definition of a rambo medic is the same as a rambo eng or field. They just go by themself and don't help their team. So before saying those kind of statements you should look at how the people mentionned here play because I never saw you on ETPub or on Hardcore.

That's because you never played with/against me. I'm a medic most part of the time and I'm a pro reviver which means I'll do my best to revive everyone at the price of my life. I think you have something against the medics in general. However they are the ones that make kills in a scrim. They are as important as eng are. That's true that we can revive ourself, however if you pick a fight with a medic, he won't have the time to revive himself so you should be able to kill him. Taking off the self pack would be a terrible mistake and a lot of players would leave because of that since it would change the behavior of the original game. The definition of a rambo medic is the same as a rambo eng or field. They just go by themself and don't help their team. So before saying those kind of statements you should look at how the people mentionned here play because I never saw you on ETPub or on Hardcore.

This whole arguement isn't about the best players on just pub and hardcore. It's the best players that play on all the F|A servers. A pro reviver? So you basically mean you just do your job as a medic. I have nothing against medics at all. I play medic some of the time. When people start playing as medic they usually play that 90% of the time. I've played basically all of the F|A servers. If I haven't seen you it's because I'm on F|A 1 or 2. I have played hardcore and pub and haven't played against anyone who really amazed me. That's why I previously said that this topic is pointless. When people are looking for the best players they go by frags. And all the people they have basically mentioned play as medic all of the time. I'm just not that impressed with it. And what would be so bad about taking off self heal? Medics would have to revive each other. There would be more teamwork instead of laying on the ground seeing the back of a medic running to revive himself. I dont know why you replied to this like I was directly attacking you. I've played on all the F|A servers and have been playing ET for years now and its the same shit.

in my opinion there is no point playing for objective in a oub server...

i mean thast why the etpro scrims are for, where u need to teamplay to win, among other things, but me and many other players, just go pub to kill as many players as posible,, cuz that for me is fun.

also not only as medic eh , anything as MG, rifle or mortar where i can kill as many , gives me fun.

rating is anotehr thing ,... but yeh dont get ppl getting mad by doing obj in a pub lol, sometimes is fun but yeh is not like every1 MUST play for obj ok

This whole arguement isn't about the best players on just pub and hardcore. It's the best players that play on all the F|A servers. A pro reviver? So you basically mean you just do your job as a medic. I have nothing against medics at all. I play medic some of the time. When people start playing as medic they usually play that 90% of the time. I've played basically all of the F|A servers. If I haven't seen you it's because I'm on F|A 1 or 2. I have played hardcore and pub and haven't played against anyone who really amazed me. That's why I previously said that this topic is pointless. When people are looking for the best players they go by frags. And all the people they have basically mentioned play as medic all of the time. I'm just not that impressed with it. And what would be so bad about taking off self heal? Medics would have to revive each other. There would be more teamwork instead of laying on the ground seeing the back of a medic running to revive himself. I dont know why you replied to this like I was directly attacking you. I've played on all the F|A servers and have been playing ET for years now and its the same shit.

lol then I guess if it's the same shit you should quit ET. I've been playing this game for now 5 years and I still enjoy doing each objectives in each maps. By that post you prove me that you have something against the medics. Since I never saw you anywhere, I can't tell if you are good or not, but by the way you talk against the medic class, I guess you have a lot of problems killing them ;). Then as you said, you are playing F|A 1 and 2 which has all the rambo medics so you can't base your statements on that. I guess you need to play against the people from Pub mentionned earlier, you will realize that some people like Blade play Field most of the time and can still rape the rambo medics ;)

I'm not a fragger but an objective player and my name is in that list. I play medic 75% of the time since it's the most efficient class to do the objectives. 20% of the time I'll be an eng to start the map and help my team move forward. 5% of the time I'll play another class to do special objectives.

in my opinion there is no point playing for objective in a oub server...

i mean thast why the etpro scrims are for, where u need to teamplay to win, among other things, but me and many other players, just go pub to kill as many players as posible,, cuz that for me is fun.

also not only as medic eh , anything as MG, rifle or mortar where i can kill as many , gives me fun.

rating is anotehr thing ,... but yeh dont get ppl getting mad by doing obj in a pub lol, sometimes is fun but yeh is not like every1 MUST play for obj ok

Sorry to tell you this but you are completely wrong. Enemy Territory is an objective game. The day the N!trox mod will be ready with TDM then we will say that this server is for frag.

lol then I guess if it's the same shit you should quit ET. I've been playing this game for now 5 years and I still enjoy doing each objectives in each maps. By that post you prove me that you have something against the medics. Since I never saw you anywhere, I can't tell if you are good or not, but by the way you talk against the medic class, I guess you have a lot of problems killing them ;). Then as you said, you are playing F|A 1 and 2 which has all the rambo medics so you can't base your statements on that. I guess you need to play against the people from Pub mentionned earlier, you will realize that some people like Blade play Field most of the time and can still rape the rambo medics ;)

I'm not a fragger but an objective player and my name is in that list. I play medic 75% of the time since it's the most efficient class to do the objectives. 20% of the time I'll be an eng to start the map and help my team move forward. 5% of the time I'll play another class to do special objectives.

Sorry to tell you this but you are completely wrong. Enemy Territory is an objective game. The day the N!trox mod will be ready with TDM then we will say that this server is for frag.

I lol'd at this. People defend the medic class like it's a person. Apparently you didn't comprehend what I wrote. I clearly stated that I play medic some of the time. I have nothing against people if they want to play medic. MY problem is 90% of medics do the same thing time and time again. Which is fine because it's jewmod and thats what most people play for. I was simply stating my opinion and you took direct offense to it. To be honest I don't really care. I played pub for years and it just got boring. 25 vs 25 is just more fun to me than 6 vs 6.

The very best player though no question is Peter though. He is so pro it hurts my penis when I see him play.

True True True I do make everyone orgasm on the server when im on.

I lol'd at this. People defend the medic class like it's a person. Apparently you didn't comprehend what I wrote. I clearly stated that I play medic some of the time. I have nothing against people if they want to play medic. MY problem is 90% of medics do the same thing time and time again. Which is fine because it's jewmod and thats what most people play for. I was simply stating my opinion and you took direct offense to it. To be honest I don't really care. I played pub for years and it just got boring. 25 vs 25 is just more fun to me than 6 vs 6.

This is true on jay2, where are majority of classes are either medics or fg42 COs. But there are some good players who actually play all classes and every weapon in the game. Only examples I know is LKD Luigi (dunno if i got the name right lol), Delicious and GAY penetration.

Objective wise I would say the Cleaner is pretty good.

This is true on jay2, where are majority of classes are either medics or fg42 COs. But there are some good players who actually play all classes and every weapon in the game. Only examples I know is LKD Luigi (dunno if i got the name right lol), Delicious and GAY penetration.

Objective wise I would say the Cleaner is pretty good.

cleaner with mg is crazy.

He plays smartly, only player that i love to kill.

on doorways, he will use mg standing up, and own 4 people in a flash.

Poison knife someone and use mg.

Wow, i love Cleaner lol