Gallery of our members and regulars.

I like the mountain range way back in pic. Mountains always excites me from start . First pic, me at 7 way too sad coz I wanted to see mountains far behind me and nobody was taking me there  ,later pics I went to north India couple of years back(lower range of himalyas)

Does it snow in that part of the mountains?

Does it snow in that part of the mountains?

Good question, it does but little, need to go more higher and when I say higher I mean moving more forward .  Check this pic, Katra is place I posted pic of, for real and more snow I need to go more farther though . Places on right side of board = 12months snow , heavy militarized area , militant hit, I don't know why people go there lol.

post-683-0-20374800-1437201039_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 1

Millitarized, because of the Kashmir disputed territory?

Sorry to spam this thread but couldn't resist to mention my feelings to be in place so militarized.  Long story short ,when I got off from cab and walk toward Udhampur railway station... damn so big silence till every horizon in every direction.. it was scary. and inside railway station everybody was like ready to jump on me with gun,until I gave them my bag to check. I can just imagine how people live in militarized places,jeez!

Good question, it does but little, need to go more higher and when I say higher I mean moving more forward .  Check this pic, Katra is place I posted pic of, for real and more snow I need to go more farther though . Places on right side of board = 12months snow , heavy militarized area , militant hit, I don't know why people go there lol.

in india snow is too hard to see i mean north people they can atleast but south dam never saw in my life...and i think himalayas i think or shimla,ooty..

Sorry to spam this thread but couldn't resist to mention my feelings to be in place so militarized.  Long story short ,when I got off from cab and walk toward Udhampur railway station... damn so big silence till every horizon in every direction.. it was scary. and inside railway station everybody was like ready to jump on me with gun,until I gave them my bag to check. I can just imagine how people live in militarized places,jeez!

i think its because of all the shit happend and military zones are like that all over india in hyderabad where i stay its like that if we go in military area they check every thing and they are always on watch...

• Like 1

Me dying at the Muse show on Monday ! Ahah xD

8 hours of waiting under the sun. 45 degrees... You can see I kinda had some sunburn ^^

But it was worth it because the show was really awesome ! As always !

post-10863-0-05726600-1437332126_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Nice to see all the faces im playing with:> will post a pic as soon i got a decent one ^^
Oh, +1 for all the beautiful girls here :D

• Like 2

Nice to see all the faces im playing with:> will post a pic as soon i got a decent one ^^

Oh, +1 for all the beautiful girls here :D

I love how Sis and Khaleesi assume you're talking about them  ;)

• Like 2

I love how Sis and Khaleesi assume you're talking about them  ;)

Nope I do not count myself into that, but I mentioned that there are many beautiful girls in FA (servers) somewhere earlier in this topic and that's why I liked it

btw are you saying we are not pretty?  :spank 

• Like 5

Nope I do not count myself into that, but I mentioned that there are many beautiful girls in FA (servers) somewhere earlier in this topic and that's why I liked it

Same for me ! I think it's actually nice to mention that.

But don't be jealous, you guys are cute too ;-)

• Like 1

meme-guy-about-to-say-something-5.png

Nice try, I'm not falling into the trap of answering that question <_<

• Like 7