Gallery of our members and regulars.

Wanted some test shots for some youtube profile edits. Rockin' the black and red again.

9gC3R8H.jpg

ZrKHTAE.jpg

New shit I picked up. Nerd haven yo.

New posters: Harley Quinn, Destiny, Joker

mUFCLvQ.jpg

3yNibfI.jpg

j4rr1sT.jpg

Nerd Shelf. Most of my Zelda collection rockin' out here.

P6nxvnd.jpg

• Like 9

Im the guy in the middle, about a year old photo for one of my sports classes where we had to organize and perform a circus for little children and our parents.

The glorious moustache is fake, however the glue burned like all hell and wouldn't come off so be warned of glue on your face :huh:

We performed a chinese plate spinning act :D

post-12120-0-64813900-1426264221_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Nice sunglasses  B)

Perks of working for Dickies corp. Free shit. I got like 5 different styles of these things.

Im the guy in the middle, about a year old photo for one of my sports classes where we had to organize and perform a circus for little children and our parents.

The glorious moustache is fake, however the glue burned like all hell and wouldn't come off so be warned of glue on your face :huh:

We performed a chinese plate spinning act :D

Somehow That seems racist as shit.

But I dig your style. /highfive

Somehow That seems racist as shit.

Children dont care about racism, they were around 5 to 6 years old and got way too excited about anything that was happening as it was new and special for them :P

they went almost insane when one of our class peaked around the corner with an ape suit on for his act, the amount of screams and laughs at that moment was one of the highlights of the event lol

My time has come 1st one is this time last year while at school my best mate took it while sitting at the back of an ICT lesson. Oh yeah if you could tell the spots were pretty bad...

2nd one is about 1 hour ago... Another selfie... And I'm just happy to say and not that you guys can see but the spots and scarring has cleared up a lot with barely anything left now :)

$iLv3rfang

post-11184-0-61170500-1426541661_thumb.jpg

post-11184-0-01801000-1426541669_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Looks beautiful!...The wall that is.

I totally agree. That's why I took the photo. In the city where I go to college, graffiti artists are SO DAMN GOOD let me tell you, they're just awesome. The graffiti are so imaginative and interesting it blows my mind every day. And so many of them.

I think that's so pretty and they make the city look prettier, not the other way around.

But I know your comment was made to be a joke, but HA JOKE'S ON YOU.

• Like 3

I totally agree. That's why I took the photo. In the city where I go to college, graffiti artists are SO DAMN GOOD let me tell you, they're just awesome. The graffiti are so imaginative and interesting it blows my mind every day. And so many of them.

I think that's so pretty and they make the city look prettier, not the other way around.

But I know your comment was made to be a joke, but HA JOKE'S ON YOU.

Lol I figured that's the reasoning you did it, was to be artistic like that :P But yes, well done graffiti looks good. Like you :P LMAO

• Like 1

DSC_0068%202_zpspjli2rpn.jpg

Today!

Wish i could i knew how to graffiti?Spray paint like that lol , this is all i know how to do 

1392814193701.jpg

Lol yeah that's me looking more artistic than you  :P

My time has come 1st one is this time last year while at school my best mate took it while sitting at the back of an ICT lesson. Oh yeah if you could tell the spots were pretty bad...

2nd one is about 1 hour ago... Another selfie... And I'm just happy to say and not that you guys can see but the spots and scarring has cleared up a lot with barely anything left now :)

$iLv3rfang

WHO THE f*** IS YOUR BARBER LIKE WHY THE f*** DOES YOUR TRIM LOOK SO SICK  :o

• Like 1