Killbox?

Avaa

27 members have voted

1. 1. Change Zombie Server For Killbox?

• Yes, please do!
    • No, please don't

Alright here's the thing.

I see the Zombie server is pretty much always empty..And there's a bunch or people and Myself that would like to see Killbox back. The idea is to change the mod server for Killbox instead.

Dare asked me to create a poll and see what you guys think about it.

I really wish to see our old house back.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, please do! I lag on zombie server like hell, but i have 125 fps on servers like hardcore or tdm low ping.

The only thing is will killbox stay open?...i mean its all good to me but remember why we took it off to begin with. there was an average of 5 people on there and an average of zero for the last few months leading up to it. Just stating the facts...but the zombie server is probably going the same way.

I do miss Killbox and i do want it back. But like zombies, it will be pretty much empty and may remain that way for awhile. Maybe we can steal some of Theo's followers :P

We can try it and if it doesn't work we get it back to Mod Server. I'm sure we'll get it populated... I'll stay connected everyday to get it populated.. You'll see... I won't let it down this time!

The only thing is will killbox stay open?...i mean its all good to me but remember why we took it off to begin with. there was an average of 5 people on there and an average of zero for the last few months leading up to it. Just stating the facts...but the zombie server is probably going the same way.

Main reason why it died is because Black Ops came out and we all moved to the new game...So slowly it died. Our Black Ops addiction is over now and we want our old house back! I'm really not a fan of HC and I'm not the only one. That's why I'm asking to have it back!

I can't play the mod sever (only one time before it kicked me) So id like to drop by killbox sometimes even though I love hardcore. if we when we bring back kill box will it have custom maps or go back to default game maps?

I don't like killbox, but to be honest, I haven't been on the mod server either for a couple of weeks already.

Consider this a vote for "Don't care" :P

I love the zombie mod. But I'm not sure if it's too much play or what, but I've grown pretty tired of it as well. Perhaps it is worth a try to bring back killbox. I'm up for it. :punk

• Administrators

I love the zombie mod. But I'm not sure if it's too much play or what, but I've grown pretty tired of it as well. Perhaps it is worth a try to bring back killbox. I'm up for it. :punk

zombie mod's is always for time being fun. In long run zombies are dumb as f*** and you get bored easily. If players don't get bored then consider they don't like challenges which real players brings.

I played zombie mod 3-4 times and after 4th time I decided, I will never play it back. I felt I was playing single player but just online and that was boring LOL

I will start killbox on 1.7. 1.6 is pretty dead and it's moot to start server on dead zone. My only doubt is with killbox on, members will get divided and with that HC will seem to be empty. More or less after few months when BF3 will be released, Killbox players will again jump off the ship and start playing BF3 resulting in dead HC and Killbox.

Killbox

BC2 - Jumps to BC2 got bored and server dead and server closed and again revived.

Black Ops - Jumps to Black Ops got bored and server dead and server closed.

Killbox - Back to old one.

BF3 - Jumps to BF3 got bored and server dead and server closed.

What next??

With this trend eventually only few players will be left on our servers. We need to come up with some road plan so that when we start new gaming server, old one still remain active as it is.

The hardcore seems popular at present because all members are playing on it.

So, what this means? We won't have it back? I mean I know that we all left for Black ops when it came out...as for BF3 I'm not even sure my PC can run it and the game will be out in what 3-4 months? So we still have time to get it populated.

If no Killbox, I will sadly find a regular server to play on. Not saying I'm leaving HC behind. I like people on there and I will always be available to help with trouble maker, but just saying that HC is boring as hell and I would like to see a regular server back on trail.

but just saying that HC is boring as hell

1+

It gets extremely boring. Since your guy basically dies in one hit, almost everyone uses frag x3 which leads to tedious matches even if you do good. The main reason i'm even playing hardcore is to socialize with our members (maybe not all the time :P) I understand that there is a high chance of killbox dying again because of upcoming games ect but can we atleast try it for the time being?

1+

It gets extremely boring. Since your guy basically dies in one hit, almost everyone uses frag x3 which leads to tedious matches even if you do good. The main reason i'm even playing hardcore is to socialize with our members (maybe not all the time :P) I understand that there is a high chance of killbox dying again because of upcoming games ect but can we atleast try it for the time being?

I couldn't agree more. Let's try it and if it doesn't work I'll take the blame.

• Administrators

I couldn't agree more. Let's try it and if it doesn't work I'll take the blame.

It's not about the blame or anything :P I just said what actually has happened.

We will need some new road plan and ideas, to make our killbox popular again.