Killbox?

Avaa

27 members have voted

1. 1. Change Zombie Server For Killbox?

• Yes, please do!
    • No, please don't

I too would like to support this change since I also dislike Hardcore. I know that there are some reasons that Dare stated that do pose a common issue, but I see no reason why we can't at least try the change. To try testing the waters and get the peoples reaction to the change and let that decide whether or not we keep it.

~Blade

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about the blame or anything :P I just said what actually has happened.

We will need some new road plan and ideas, to make our killbox popular again.

If we take mods out of the equation, what else could we do?

24/7 map server?

Dare, Killbox didnt die when BFBC2 came out, though that was similar timing, it died when IP got changed. All our regulars and even members could somehow not find and the new host for it was really laggy so people gave up.

It's not about the blame or anything :P I just said what actually has happened.

We will need some new road plan and ideas, to make our killbox popular again.

I say keep it like it was. No custom maps, please! Not many people know customs. Keep it same as HC- NO Martyr, NO Last stand, but maybe allow tubes? And maybe be less severe on language? I mean you can say now and then the work F*** and Shit...but still use your common sense when it goes to far.

All TDM with lots of regular maps like maybe 12 so you don't get bored of the rotation fast. And make rotation more often.

I too would like to have killbox back, but the thing is in my opinion if we get killbox, the members will kinda be divided, some in HC and some in killbox, and besides some may not even want to keep changing to 1.7 and back to 1.6 again and again, just to play on two different servers. Thus even though I love killbox, it may pose several problems, therefore we should come up with some solutions/plans first before deciding on what to do. Besides like dare said, whenever a new game comes out, our members will flock to it resulting in a dead server. This was exactly what happen when BO came out, hence we should seriously consider all the options first :)

Bring Tha 'Box back! Its incredibly difficult to find a server that I actually like. I really dislike HC, always have and most likely will. And besides, when Killbox was rockin, there was no other server out there that could match it talent wise. I really do miss it, and some of the old server regs, like .! and Luca Brasi. Speaking of, has anyone seen .! around lately?

Listen guys,

I dont play COD4(ET has better graphics) but I do have experience trying populate servers. In my opinion the only way to populate the new server is to camp it 24/7 with some FA members. Maybe rotate amongst members as not to take away too many players from HC server. Eventually if things go well you will have both servers populated each with its own regulars. Regarding new games,while I'm all for trying new stuff it seems that people love to jump ship to new games then say hey what happened to our old server. ET has endured because its players love the game so much that they stay with it even though they may play other games as well. So my suggestion is, if you buy a new game and are excited to play and all that still spend some time on existing servers as not to let them die, because as we all know most new games are total shit because its about the money not the players.

can we push HC up to 1.7 also I know that we will drop some people however put it out that is goin to 1.7 and that way we can still console the number of players per sever and F|A members can jump from sever to sever and be able to help bring people in. I just don't see the need to have one on 1.6 and the other 1.7 put them both on either of the two and let them run. We always have new people coming to our severs and tell us how much they like them and they become regs. It may take awhile but imo if you leave them split I think their will be less chance for the severs to both fill up.

Bring Tha 'Box back! Its incredibly difficult to find a server that I actually like. I really dislike HC, always have and most likely will. And besides, when Killbox was rockin, there was no other server out there that could match it talent wise. I really do miss it, and some of the old server regs, like .! and Luca Brasi. Speaking of, has anyone seen .! around lately?

I have not seen any of the old killbox regulars. A server on 1.7 and one 1.6 will be ok,I think it is worth a shot. I still will spend most of my time on the HC server, thats where most of the good players are.....lol...said that just for you Demir....rofl

Listen guys,

I dont play COD4(ET has better graphics) but I do have experience trying populate servers. In my opinion the only way to populate the new server is to camp it 24/7 with some FA members. Maybe rotate amongst members as not to take away too many players from HC server. Eventually if things go well you will have both servers populated each with its own regulars. Regarding new games,while I'm all for trying new stuff it seems that people love to jump ship to new games then say hey what happened to our old server. ET has endured because its players love the game so much that they stay with it even though they may play other games as well. So my suggestion is, if you buy a new game and are excited to play and all that still spend some time on existing servers as not to let them die, because as we all know most new games are total shit because its about the money not the players.

Don't worry, I know all that. Like I said previously I will not let Killbox down one more time. I will stay online everyday to try to populate it. Thanks for advise!

can we push HC up to 1.7 also I know that we will drop some people however put it out that is goin to 1.7 and that way we can still console the number of players per sever and F|A members can jump from sever to sever and be able to help bring people in. I just don't see the need to have one on 1.6 and the other 1.7 put them both on either of the two and let them run. We always have new people coming to our severs and tell us how much they like them and they become regs. It may take awhile but imo if you leave them split I think their will be less chance for the severs to both fill up.

HC will be moving on 1.7 eventually. We'll try with Killbox and if it's a success HC will follow.