GOD nrgy can suck my hairy left nut

SuicidalManiac

anyone have a link to those forums? Apparently that noob nrgy (or wtf his name is), is talking shit and I'd like to go visit. This stupid bastard actually spends half his time saying im hacking in game. Apparently now hes claiming I got busted hacking which is complete and utter bullshit. If you can't beat them then slander them. rofl....I have been and always will remain a clean player. My name, guid,ip have never ever in 6yrs of this game graced a pb ban list or a cvar violation. I am and will remain in good standing in competition play and here is my f***ing handle: http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.a ... %3DSirTsw3. Notice the join date...If I ever have a violation I am banned from all comp play in every game...I don't take that shit lightly.. I've been vetted by the best admins/players in this game (cheeler,sponge, nd80 etc). I was required during every official match to demo (running twl cfgs that made it even more secure than basic etpro anti cheat). I'm tired of a bunch of ex-beta players (if even that, more than likely all pubbers that never even played real comp) that just splatter whore talking shit, so I think I'll go pay my respects to this noob clan. If they had any balls they would scrim against the best like I used to via irc (I have over 1k matches/scrims under my belt in 6yrs of this game). I know a alot of alphas that could go 3v9 easy or against that entire clan and not have a problem (guys from u5,ws,sinr,rc, etc). Only reason I'm on 2.55 is due to player base (I dont compete anymore and now just pub) so I look for full servers with a good ping regardless of ET version and of course, all the sniping clans that are based on 2.55 I like to slaughter.... I still do play 2.6 but now split my time based on maps/players. Don't give a rats ass about sl as its a joke. The real pros wouldn't even bother with 2.55, god knows I can't get my teammates to play it (even though they really shouldn't care as all those bastards play competition l4d and tf2 nowadays). Its either etpro or nothing with them dammit. FYI I've checked out the top 20 on splatter and they all suck compared to top beta players and would get ass reamed by alphas. Splatterladder isnt "pro" and most of us vets used to laugh at that shit. If you don't understand why splatter has nothing to do with talent, I'll explain if curious...However, I am tired of a bunch of sl whores who actually think they know shit about this game talking smack. I am a pro (pro meaning legit competition player involved in league play). I played etpro for most of my ET life against some of the best players to ever grace this game (hated shrub fyi). These guys aint them. f***, I've even played against splashdamage guys that created this and etqw (I ran the top ETQW pub in the states for the first year in that game). I have half the admins from the top usa leagues on my xfire for f***s sake.. I was heavily involved with anti cheat as a top ETpro server op in this game for years. Migamer etpro camp server was where alot of the best beta and alphas hung out in this game for a very long time. Outside of that, Ive had admin on over 40 pub servers in the history of this game, including FA,SAW and BEL recently on 2.55. These clowns are really starting to piss my ass off, and spreading shit that I got caught hacking really ticks me off. Never ever happened and never will. Good luck finding me on pbbans, will never happen. I don't need to hack, only noobs do.

On a side note: even a freaking noob that specs me knows I dont bot, oh so I must use a script? That shit doesn't work, and since FA has an etpro server where that shit can't work, I'll challenge any of those idiots to play fuel against me there. I can teach anyone how to snipe fast in this game, it ain't freaking hard. I've taught lots of players, some still play..Anyway, anyone have a link so I can go cuss these noob ass bastards out???

On a side note, they may have me confused with suicidalrambo aka ac-130 who is banned for hacks, but if your that f***ing stupid to confuse a simple handle your a noob. A link would be appreciated so I can go school these morons.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno why nrgy said that, cos he knows better than anyone that a lot of players on this game are even more better than anyone in SL top list Cos a lot of them they don't even wanna think about rating... so saying that one cheating or this player hax is just ridiculous and ashame (without evidence) just because he is better than you or he handle his keyboard and mouse better ...

But man this SL thing gonna drive people crazy ... :embrass look at this closed thread

http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.p ... opic=10679

It's a game and people need little vacation from SL and play more for fun ... or go play serious and do scrim ... better than spending time changing names and watch after each map how much you get from last map :shock:

too bad that people lost the sense of humor playing a game, no more fun just only rate and rate and SL :(

If ur pro and I can beat u that makes me pro :)B)

Jk. I know u don't hack or shit, those guys are fcktards who think they are all that, even though they only play on 50 slot Jaymod servers around .55.

Also, I need some schooling on sniping. I'm not bad but not great. Ive got the recoil down abit, just need to get it totally minimized. Thanks. Either send me a PM or xfire me. Xfire is oberstkarol if ur too lazy to look at the profile bar under my name :D

• Administrators

Some people will never believe you and some will always like you. You shouldn't care for those people who will not believe you.

ac-130 plays from japan and u from US. - I hope this clear out confusion.

Their is a reason you have level 5 suicidal. (F|A doesn't give out level based on clan membership. We look at each individual rather then their clan tags.)

More or less @ SL post:

F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER - server without cheat protection between 22:00 PM - 08.00 AM

For what are you make training between that hours ?

Does he ever knows EB released new server binaries and till the new binaries for client were released we had to turn PB off because of all kicking issues. Whole issues were discussed out here:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94370

Only streaming server admins can access above link.

I run server with autoSS on and now a days many servers don't even run cvar and md5 scans so that cheaters can play on their server LOL.. If i start listing all those server I will list out 50% servers not having cheat protection and again those servers are in top 15 servers according to gametracker.

LOL He doesn't even stream his servers:

Check out his IP here:

http://www.pbbans.com/msi.php

But again people like to complain before seeing what they run and what they know. Everyone feels he/she/shemale is King and Queen on internet lol..

• Administrators

1. I second 1v1 on etpro, you vs nrgy.

2. nrgy himself told me that most "good" players have at least one pbban including himself.

3. I told him many many many times that you are clean, shit I told him to spec you and see for himself that u have different amount of recoil every time, shit I even told him to practice for couple of weeks just playing covie and he will see its possible.

4. I guess it hurts them when guys without "1337" cfg kick their ass.

5. They all cry and moan when they are getting owned, stack teams, leave if they have a feeling their rate will go down.

6. I can go on and on but u get the point.

I know being accused like that suck.. specially in public....

But I just got to say that if I was accused of cheating.. because I own I would feel proud :D...

But still you should know that to be called out by noobs doesn't count.. and the real pros know what you are worth.. and that should count for something..

and I think I can speak for that clan when I say that on our server you are recognized and valued.. and you can count on us to vow for you :D

meh if I'm accused of cheating I'll just leave because I'd rather not make a scene then stay and listen to some dude making up stuff. Then I'll just change my alias next time I go on that particular server :P

meh if I'm accused of cheating I'll just leave because I'd rather not make a scene then stay and listen to some dude making up stuff. Then I'll just change my alias next time I go on that particular server :P

Sounds like it happens to you alot Blade lol

I get accused of hacking every time I play thats not new and I am more or less used to it after all these years. What pissed my ass off is them saying I got busted by pb. That shit has never happened and never will.

Joe, few "good" players aka real competition players have been busted by pb. There have been some, but his comment that nearly all good players have some violation on pb at least once is a load of crap.

Blade, it doesn't matter what handle I use, my game play style is rather unique and only used by a few dozen players (there are fewer still that play only sniper every map).

Hobbit, feel free to ask me anything on xifre. I've helped out alot of players over the years and I don't mind sharing what I know.

Rainer, I can't find the post on their forums you told me about last night. Do you have a link?

Blade, it doesn't matter what handle I use, my game play style is rather unique and only used by a few dozen players (there are fewer still that play only sniper every map).

Lol...ok? I wasn't trying to bring up anything about game styles?