GOD nrgy can suck my hairy left nut

SuicidalManiac

Gonna repeat this due to the fact nrgy is an idiot and might take a bit to grasp this concept:

A server op can actually check my cfg:

/rcon pb_sv_cvaruser slot#

and

/rcon PB_SV_BindSrch [search text(ie "lookdown")] [player name or slot#] (output into pb log)

Actually, lets make this interesting, Dare can check my cfg while I pwn on fuel or any map (while he demos and taken at a random time), if I am found with any type of script crap in my cfg I get perm banned from all FA servers. If I don't have one you "nrgy" gets perm banned. Willing to make that wager you dumbass f***? I personnaly don't think you have the balls to back your shit talk up.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm used to noobs like you talking shit nrgy"

"Gonna repeat this due to the fact nrgy is an idiot"

As you can see by my posts - it was over. I don't care to argue about something that I feel cannot be proved 100%. And yes, there is a pbban linked to the same alias your currently using. May have not been you, but there is a ban linked to your nick and was recent - from May. A few weeks I was talkin shit but that was just for a short time and I have had no need to shittalk again as you can see what I Posted earlier today - I was done. I had just seen your posts today as I came by to check something and I was just gona suck it up at that point and not bother saying anymore.

But, after reading your comments you just posted, it's not done and there is going to more to come by your words..

"I'm used to noobs like you talking shit nrgy"

"Gonna repeat this due to the fact nrgy is an idiot"

As you can see by my posts - it was over. I don't care to argue about something that I feel cannot be proved 100%. And yes, there is a pbban linked to the same alias your currently using. May have not been you, but there is a ban linked to your nick and was recent - from May. A few weeks I was talkin shit but that was just for a short time and I have had no need to shittalk again as you can see what I Posted earlier today - I was done. I had just seen your posts today as I came by to check something and I was just gona suck it up at that point and not bother saying anymore.

But, after reading your comments you just posted, it's not done and there is going to more to come by your words..

Bullshit. There is no pbban linked to either alias I've used in this game. You just wish there was. Oh and what are you gonna do nrgy? Keep screaming hax like a little girl? Take me up on my wager, I'd like to see your ass banned.

Whose PBbans.com account have you been using to check what I am talking about?

God man, your IQ is lower than my thompson acc. Since you are having so many issues grasping simple concepts, I went and looked up the exact procedure..Go to pbbans, master player index, search for "=MG=SuicidalManiac" or "=MG=Sirtsw3" with and without the team tag. It ain't complicated. Those are the only handles I use.

• Administrators

Whew I just read everything in under 6 mins. That was quite some reading there. Speed reading ftw!

To put this to the test, I suggest a 1 v 1 between Nrgy and Suicidal. This could prove to be very interesting non? :D

Whew I just read everything in under 6 mins. That was quite some reading there. Speed reading ftw!

To put this to the test, I suggest a 1 v 1 between Nrgy and Suicidal. This could prove to be very interesting non? :D

He'd just scream hax regardless of it being ETpro. I like my idea better of having my cfg checked while playing with his ass banned at the end of it.

Oh and dare if you read this, what are your thoughts on adding a campaign rotation to the pro server for pub play? It can still be passworded and match cfg ran for scrims when you have them.

• Administrators

Oh and dare if you read this, what are your thoughts on adding a campaign rotation to the pro server for pub play?

Doable. I will do it by this weekend. Send me the maps which you want. I guess I had 3 campaign rotation already set before but it was for 32 slot etpro. I will modify it for 16 slots. Let me know all your map choices and I will make Etpro public again soon since we don't scrim on regular basis atm.

Oh and dare if you read this, what are your thoughts on adding a campaign rotation to the pro server for pub play?

Doable. I will do it by this weekend. Send me the maps which you want. I guess I had 3 campaign rotation already set before but it was for 32 slot etpro. I will modify it for 16 slots. Let me know all your map choices and I will make Etpro public again soon since we don't scrim on regular basis atm.

16 slots. Hmm, let me think about it and I'll talk to ya on xfire tonight. I'm thinking just a decent 10map camp.

wow I was thinking about the same thing... empty when no scrim why not just turn it to campaign while no one around :confused

I've always thought there was something very weird about your shot sometimes when I've been speccing you.

There is no evidence to say you are cheating so dont take this as an accusation. Dunno, just always thought you had an unreal recoil and some of your shots just weren't natural...

Good game, if you are a true and fair player... :hmm

I've always thought there was something very weird about your shot sometimes when I've been speccing you.

There is no evidence to say you are cheating so dont take this as an accusation. Dunno, just always thought you had an unreal recoil and some of your shots just weren't natural...

Good game, if you are a true and fair player... :hmm

thats fine. Yes, I do shit and shoot in ways few snipers do, so I can see people being curious or suspicious, however, if you read an earlier post where I describe my technique it may help explain some things. If you actually try practicing like I describe you may discover half of what I do isn't all that complicated. I never understood where people would think I use an aimbot as those are so easy to spot its silly, people can't call bot after watching me play, so they generally say I must have some super secret cfg/script or something cause no one can play like I do from their perspective. However, there are at least 15 players I know personally in this game that can and do play like me (that are still active players). Some are even better in regards to certain techniques/styles than I (like the run/gun). Some are just as fast or faster close range, some are faster long range, some are more accurate, some use binoc sniping that I haven't even attempted to master. They all use the command map on a general basis as well. Who's the best? It really depends on the day, the map, the mod, the server, the ping etc. Overall we are all pretty much equals. Granted, I like to think that they think I'm better, but who knows. One thing I do know is that I've been playing this game at this skill level longer than just about all of them (I used to be ALOT better but my game has declined last few years). CW Raider and I were probably the first 2 rambo snipers and the battles we had back in 04 and 05 on etpro were epic. Ah, the good ol days.

You will see some of these good snipers on the FA servers at times as alot of them will come visit to play me on occasion (just as I will visit other servers to play them). Mattman, aka Act of Violence is one of them, RealMadrid and Madmack are 2 more. Kronos555 has really upped his game and is now one of my stalkers lol. BossHK is another good sniper that visits FA. Keep your eyes out, you will see several snipers shooting with my speed and doing their best to kill me on FA.

SuicidalManiac, my name is Aniq3 aka toxicc or w/e u want to say. im posting from this account since somehow i cant remember my pass for account. Idk whats with u but nigga wtf u talking about? U aint anymore at past when u were a child 15 years old and playing et prob, heres no more beta or alfa players or w/e u talking about it. Just bcoz one member of our clan blamed u cheater, that doesnt mean whole clan is saying that.

As i said to u at past ur good with sniper but ur overreacting with ur ego dude. U thinking ur somekind of "high" skilled guy and that u owning everyone. Dude u forgot that u aint anymore at that old years with full of diffrent ppl, heres new stuffs out if u didnt noticed and theres no more "alpha" "beta" ppl or w/e u calling em. Theres other lvls of skills and theres new ppl on scene. Since i heard ur a bit at ages allready i assume u spended mostly of ur life prob at this game playing it everyday like some nerd instead of caring stuffs for family ( If u even have one ) and saying how u own everyone with ur beta and alpha ppl. Dude just bcoz u played one time etpro, that doesnt mean everyone else is nubs. Me and my buddys playing etpro also everyday and i assure u theres much better snipers out then u and also other ppl then u dreaming here.

So dude just advice, lower that ego pliz ur not at past anymore and get at real time, dont act like ur smth of "pro" guy at et since i prooved to u ur not.

First of all your english is atrocious so sorry if I don't quite follow everything you just said. You really should /uninstall and maybe attend school once in awhile. How many times have you accused me of hax or scripts toxic? I've been going through all my demos lately and its suprising just how often a top splatter fool says "wtf", "scripts", etc. Funny, alot of them are wearing god tags, go figure.. I never said "I own everyone". I said all those splatterladder lame ass xp whores aren't as talented as they think. I knew alot of the top ET players from the peak of etpro competition play and sorry but none of the top 20 on splatterladder are in their league, not even close (from what I've seen). That is what I said. I didn't say I was one of them (ie top players), I have even stated numerous times I suck with an mp40 (and oddly enough my avg acc is still higher than most SL guys, bizarre aint it?). However, I am skilled enough sniping where you felt you had to talk shit many times on the server, to the point I've even muted your ass more than once. So do you scream hax and cry like a little b*** on etpro with all those "better" snipers too?? Did you accuse them of using scripts? Just curious as to how long it took for you to get kicked/banned/muted for stupidity. Seriously, you say I'm not that good, and yet you call hacks, scripts, cheater on a regular basis? Are you saying im so good it must be a hack? or that I suck? Which is it? Sorry it's hard to keep up with your bullshit. You probably don't know what you think or are saying half the time as evidenced by that rambling, poorly written paragraph above.

As far as your skill goes, granted your a decent rambo med. The only thing more constant and predictable than your ET play is your desire to talk shit whenever possible. Just outta curiousity: Where were you during the height of competition play exactly? When this game was at its peak and the best players were active in this game? I've seen real skill in this game and believe me when I say the best no longer play ET unfortunately. I am sure there are alot of good players still left on etpro (mostly euro), but I rarely see one of the great USA alpha players any longer. I just don't visit Etpro much due to the fact I am really burnt out on 6v6sw and the pings suck (all euro) so who knows..

Now, I just play once in awhile (sorry not every day and sometimes only once every few). I just like visiting pubs and trying the crazy shots cause I dont mind getting killed in the attempt. I am not worried about my "rating" and don't spend all my time playing ET (like some splatter whores). I did at one point play this game on a constant basis back when I was a pro and in competition. It was alot of fun playing on a regular basis with a close nit team of highly skilled players. However, I am 41 years old, retired, and was having fun. Hence the point of retiring (to have fun). If I read that correctly, and I can't be quite sure, but at the end it seems to say you proved I wasn't a pro player? Thats odd, I could have sworn I posted a link to my competition handle (still in good standing mind you) at the start of this topic. You know, the one where I was actually considered skilled enough to get invited to join a very good beta team back in 04? Oh, well, maybe I read that wrong.

Several of your clan, including you, have been talking shit (to be fair, not all have). Normally I tend to ignore noobs, but when a member goes so far to start talking shit that I got busted and caught cheating by PB, that is where I draw the line. Am I a bit pissed off? That would be an understatement. Considering you are one of those idiots that started this shit, when all my ass wants to do is have fun until ET2 when I start playing competition again, seriously don't expect me to be kind. Bottom line, at present I've got little patience for fools and if I hear one f***ing word wrong from you dipshits I will !mute and !kick faster than you can believe..

Hopefully you can understand what I've been trying to get across, if you are anything like nrgy, with his poor reading ability, then probably not. I must say the educational system has declined alot over the years. Now that being said, please do youself a favor, stop worring about your rating and start concentrating on your education and interpersonal communication skills as they are sorely lacking.

You will see some of these good snipers on the FA servers at times as alot of them will come visit to play me on occasion (just as I will visit other servers to play them). Mattman, aka Act of Violence is one of them, RealMadrid and Madmack are 2 more. Kronos555 has really upped his game and is now one of my stalkers lol. BossHK is another good sniper that visits FA. Keep your eyes out, you will see several snipers shooting with my speed and doing their best to kill me on FA.

Another guy who plays like you is Vanhaomena, but he doesn't frequent FA's servers.

Hopefully you can understand what I've been trying to get across, if you are anything like nrgy, with his poor reading ability, then probably not. I must say the educational system has declined alot over the years. Now that being said, please do youself a favor, stop worring about your rating and start concentrating on your education and interpersonal communication skills as they are sorely lacking.

+1 lol

First of all your english is atrocious so sorry if I don't quite follow everything you just said. You really should /uninstall and maybe attend school once in awhile. How many times have you accused me of hax or scripts toxic? I've been going through all my demos lately and its suprising just how often a top splatter fool says "wtf", "scripts", etc. Funny, alot of them are wearing god tags, go figure.. I never said "I own everyone". I said all those splatterladder lame ass xp whores aren't as talented as they think. I knew alot of the top ET players from the peak of etpro competition play and sorry but none of the top 20 on splatterladder are in their league, not even close (from what I've seen). That is what I said. I didn't say I was one of them (ie top players), I have even stated numerous times I suck with an mp40 (and oddly enough my avg acc is still higher than most SL guys, bizarre aint it?). However, I am skilled enough sniping where you felt you had to talk shit many times on the server, to the point I've even muted your ass more than once. So do you scream hax and cry like a little b*** on etpro with all those "better" snipers too?? Did you accuse them of using scripts? Just curious as to how long it took for you to get kicked/banned/muted for stupidity. Seriously, you say I'm not that good, and yet you call hacks, scripts, cheater on a regular basis? Are you saying im so good it must be a hack? or that I suck? Which is it? Sorry it's hard to keep up with your bullshit. You probably don't know what you think or are saying half the time as evidenced by that rambling, poorly written paragraph above.

FIrst of all mr. perfect, when u gonna know Slovenian so good as i know english we can talk about my english till then u can be quiet ok? Since im sure u cant even made one sentence at my main language u cant blame me for bad english.

Second of all i never said u hacking since ur skills are abit lack of calling someone hacker, i only said u using script which is part with m_pitch and other recoil stuffs.

And no i dont spend whole day playing et and beeing bother at jaymod for some random ppl who thinks they are some "wnb" sniper ultimate ppl at et im just saying lower that ego u made at ur first post of this topic saying how u played with many of other ppl. Everyone from my guys who read this post of u had a nice laugh since all seeing ur post just as a joke. And as a matter of fact NA league is only trash hacking ppl and no matter of what u wont find there really good skilled ppl like u can find at Europe.

So do you scream hax and cry like a little b*** on etpro with all those "better" snipers too??

No i dont sorry to disapoint u, since etpro and jaymod are very diffrent mods and for etpro / scrims u need smth called brains + tax and u cant just camp around with sniper like ur used to do at jaymod. Since theres plenty of ppl i know beeing best snipers at etpro i never said a word against them since i know u need to have proper settings to get so low recoil and that cant be done with deafult settings so idc really when they kill me. Fee free to go ask those ppl and mostly of them will admit they using script since without it u cant have low recoil at etpro, but usless to explane that to u, since it seems ur still with ur minds back at past.

Where were you during the height of competition play exactly?

I assume that was more then 2-3 years back and i can say i enjoyed my life that time since u prob never had, that time i didnt even know what pc was nor what e-games were and was just spending my time whole day playing football apart from ppl like u spending time to talk trash how they own at sniper.

If I read that correctly, and I can't be quite sure, but at the end it seems to say you proved I wasn't a pro player?Thats odd, I could have sworn I posted a link to my competition handle (still in good standing mind you) at the start of this topic. You know, the one where I was actually considered skilled enough to get invited to join a very good beta team back in 04?

Yet again im saying, i didnt spend whole life to play stupid game i had smth called life and since 1.5 i play et regularity apart from u. I said i prooved at this time ( again i dont care for past ) that u aint for what u think u are.

I could go more and more if u want to talk stuffs about this since u dont have a clue whats going on at this moment on etpro / competition lvl u only dreaming about some stuffs that existed 10 years ago and so on. Maybe try to get some fresh news before talking smth about etpro and other stuffs.