GOD nrgy can suck my hairy left nut

SuicidalManiac

1v1 Does not prove anything my friends!

Someone can be good at 1v1s, yet they arent good in 6v6's. It was like that back in the day in TWL. Asking for 1v1s is funny and pointless!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your topic's title you should say 'nrgy' not GOD clan plz, and we already played severals time together u have an amazing skill, i know you don't cheat, you may remember me aka Dedale. , i'm still in god clan, and i know you don't cheat

Ive speced you before and I know you don't hack. I caught many cheaters in my ET life and I really can't believe that someone would suspect you of hacking...

Yeah you may use no recoil on your sniper rifle, but thats just a script. ;)

In your topic's title you should say 'nrgy' not GOD clan plz, and we already played severals time together u have an amazing skill, i know you don't cheat, you may remember me aka Dedale. , i'm still in god clan, and i know you don't cheat

done and changed (due to respect for those members that are cool), however, nrgy isn't the only member of GOD that talks shit, just the one that was saying I got "caught" hacking apparently.

i've speced suicidal many times while he was sniping and he is just really good. he does crazy stuff like try to snipe you in a face to face fight and sometimes he will embarass you. he definately doesn't hack though, no question about it. he's a good player that people hate to play against and some people can't handle getting their ass handed to them. nrgy is great player too. i'm not saying suicidal is a better player; don't get me wrong. but from my experience suicidal is a legitimate player that can catch you with your pants down more often than not.

and i don't believe all good players have pbbans.

i've speced suicidal many times while he was sniping and he is just really good. he does crazy stuff like try to snipe you in a face to face fight and sometimes he will embarass you. he definately doesn't hack though, no question about it. he's a good player that people hate to play against and some people can't handle getting their ass handed to them. nrgy is great player too. i'm not saying suicidal is a better player; don't get me wrong. but from my experience suicidal is a legitimate player that can catch you with your pants down more often than not.

and i don't believe all good players have pbbans.

I die alot. Especially when trying to scope every shot when no sane person should attempt to do so. However, when I pull it off and make the kill in a way no player should be able to, thats when I get called names lol. They tend to forget killing me 3x in a row before that when I didn't quite pull it off. A good shooter will kill me more often than not in a close firefight, however, I will bleed the crap outta them so a teammate can usually finish the kill. I scare the shit outta noobs though. Of course I am refering to maps like oasis, we won't talk about fueldump.

Ive speced you before and I know you don't hack. I caught many cheaters in my ET life and I really can't believe that someone would suspect you of hacking...

If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that I could pay cash for a new porsche.

Just an fyi. That recoil script is easy to spot. It reverses recoil, not really reduces it. What that means is after every shot the recoil will be down instead of up. So if you spec a sniper and on every shot his recoil goes down from the initial shot point and never up, its the script (easier to spot on longer range shots). It will look artificial as mostly the recoil will be identical and a bit odd as compensating for recoil with that script is an upwards motion not downwards. I can actually post one of ac-130 aka suicidalrambo demos (or baska can) so you can see the difference. It's a bit wierd, but you can spot it once you understand what to look for as nearly every recoil is the same and always downwards from the shot initially. Does that script help? I don't see how as recoil really is the same as far as game engine works from what I can tell (in my opinion, others may differ), just in reverse so maybe its more in the head and deals with perception issues (like knockback is a visual effect only).

Not sure if I explained it correctly. I don't use one and any attempt to do so would screw up my game not improve it.

That doesn't sound like a good script then because I have seen ones where its no recoil, period. Not up or down.

I have been in this game for to long so I know what to look for and who to spot. Sorry. I'm not saying you hack I'm just saying I know whats going on.

That doesn't sound like a good script then because I have seen ones where its no recoil, period. Not up or down.

I have been in this game for to long so I know what to look for and who to spot. Sorry. I'm not saying you hack I'm just saying I know whats going on.

Those with ADD will hate me, but read on...

Few years back after getting accused of this shit nearly everytime I played, I actually downloaded and tested that script on a private server (can't remember if jaymod or etpub) to see what it did. At the time all I saw was the recoil being reversed not reduced, however, I just went and googled that crap again and read up on it. Apparently the "wait" commands varible allows for it to be fine tuned (now I understand what that one player meant when he asked me my setting after he downloaded a script and I was still pwning his lame ass). That being said, regardless, it would still appear artificial as recoil would be the exact same amount every shot in every situation. Granted, it could be toggled, but still should be easy to spot. Artificial game play isn't hard to detect, as humans can't possibly recreate it. I'm one of the better snipers in the game, and I can't make every shot the same, not even close. I can post that demo of ac-130 and you can see what I mean by artificial (or someone else can).

In long range shooting, I can do what I refer to as the "double tap to the head", meaning 2 shots very fast to the exact same location sometimes, but more than that is extremely hard even for me and even with the double tap I can't always pull it off and miss half the time due to horizontal shift. I can put 3 fast shots in a small area usually (not same spot) but the more you shoot usually means more horizontal drift especially at the speed I like to shoot. Every shot increases the horizontal drift and adjustment for recoil and the more shots you take at the same area the harder it becomes. If you ever watch me play there is nothing artificial in my game and if you watch closely you can see how I actually use recoil to shift from one target to the next at times (long range). Half my shooting is what I refer to the anticipated shot, this means I react and shoot next where I believe the enemy will be based on anticipated movement patterns. Sometimes I am wrong lol and miss wildly. I personally hate having to go against snipers that use the run/gun style as good ones are constantly changing direction without a pattern, this makes me have to work for the kill and take longer than I like (and sometimes they kill me cause I keep bloody missing as my training automatically makes me shoot where I think they should be after compensating for recoil but they aren't rofl) The counter to this style is duck/bob (or for my ass to actually slow down and aim). Lately F|A Mex and Kronos555 have been trying to use this technique against me and they may have noticed they tend to live longer using it in comparison to crouch/strafe and especially prone sniping. Also, there are certain set patterns of movement in this game, ie bunny hoping, and in those situations its more of a rhythm based anticipation shot. Unlike a mp40 you don't track/trace the enemy with your sight, you have to anticipate where to shoot next using recoil. I call this point and click shooting even though that really isnt a true description.. On maps like fuel, I go one step further and use my command map heavily which allows me to know where every player is on the map and lets me shift from one target to the next with even greater speed as I don't waste time actually trying to find targets visually as much. I also tend to increase my speed of shot depending on the distance I am shooting (ie as a target narrows the range my speed increases). I am a rhythm based shooter mostly and the pace of that rhythm varies due to speed and distance of target.

Short range shooting is a bit different as that is mostly spam shots to a large target (up close its hard not to miss especially in confined areas). It would take me all of 3mins on a server to show you how to shoot close range as its really all about spaming as fast as you can a small area and aiming is kinda secondary (meaning you are aiming at a spot/area and trying to put all your shots in that spot/area without actually trying to aim every shot, more of a reflex speed shooting type, I'd have to show you as its kinda difficult to explain, but once you grasp the idea you will see how easy it really is). Next time you are covert in map warmup, snipe a teammate close range while he stands near you. If you start low on the body you can put 3 bullets in him still with little/no recoil adjustment (the higher the covert level the less recoil remember), so shoot fast. Add moving the mouse down the pad as you shoot and most of your shots will not go up his body, and if you move the mouse at a speed relative to the speed you shoot, then your shot should not go up much if at all. I used to spend time practicing on our private etpro server using a light or flag as the target, shooting it as fast as possible, then moving around doing the same while crouched, then would change up to jumping/moving around taking one shot (repeat) to improve speed of first shot (I'd also vary the range of target). Its all about practice, and while I used to do so alot back when I played competition, I don't bother any more (hence why my game has steadily declined over the last few years, along with the less actual playing time as well probably).

It can be fair to say after reading both my descriptions on long and short range shooting I don't aim much and especially not as much as you would think. This is a fair statement as in long range I tend to shoot where I think the enemy will be as I'm not specifically taking my time to actually aim at his ass but going more for speed (anyone understand this? I aim at places more than people). Short range, I am not really aiming at all except for trying to place all my shots in the same spot/area and not actually aiming at the person...People thought I was kidding when I say the key to good sniping is simply: don't aim as much. Aiming takes time lol, I prefer to anticipate, react and shoot at spots.

There are a few players that change m_pitch which increases the vertical sensitivity and while this may help some, after checking it out to see the differences I was left with the conclusion that in the end it really doesnt matter as aiming is still aiming regardless of the speed of sensitivity especially long range (this can though vastly help some with short range shooting and yet in my opinion would hurt their long range game so I don't recommend it, but again, thats just my opinion). My pitch is default and my sens is only 3.2 as I really can't keep up with higher sens (makes the game just too fast for me, probably due to my age). Hell, when I spec guys with high sens (regardless of weapon) I have a hard time understanding how they can play that way or react that fast (makes me dizzy at times lol), they must all be young lol. Damn kids.

All that being said, that script does not work on Etpro as there is no"lookdown" command on that mod. If you'd like I can post a demo and you will see I shoot the same exact way there. Why don't you add me to xfire (sirtsw3) and the two of us can go to FA's etpro server and let me show ya how fast I can shoot on fuel there. I can create a camp rotation of fuel and we can all pop on with daredevil after he loads it, I'll get level 4 covert real quick and then I can show you there is zero difference in the speed of my shot compared to the other FA servers. You may even see a vast improvement in my shooting as on etpro my acc tends to be alot higher than any other mod. There is no way you can ever prove I use any script (its impossible considering I don't have one), however, I can prove I don't just by shooting on etpro. So how about we go have some fun and you can come back here, and post the results?

Further, since it is apparent a server op can actually check my cfg:

/rcon pb_sv_cvaruser slot#

and

/rcon PB_SV_BindSrch [search text(ie "lookdown")] [player name or slot#] (output into pb log)

Why don't we even take the step further and have dare check my cfg while I am slaughtering everyone on fuel next time? (or everytime, I don't mind)

He can come back here, post the demo and the results from his check of my cfg during said demo, and then I can happily just "!kick idiot go read forums" any jackass talking shit from that point forward.

I thought only Rainier can write long long text, but it seems that SuicidalManiac is the new king in my list haha too bad Rainier, you were so good at this but not anymore since i read SuicidalManiac thread :hi

Rainier t'es ou ??? :hmm

If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that I could pay cash for a new porsche.

Just an fyi. That recoil script is easy to spot. It reverses recoil, not really reduces it. What that means is after every shot the recoil will be down instead of up. So if you spec a sniper and on every shot his recoil goes down from the initial shot point and never up, its the script (easier to spot on longer range shots). It will look artificial as mostly the recoil will be identical and a bit odd as compensating for recoil with that script is an upwards motion not downwards. I can actually post one of ac-130 aka suicidalrambo demos (or baska can) so you can see the difference. It's a bit wierd, but you can spot it once you understand what to look for as nearly every recoil is the same and always downwards from the shot initially. Does that script help? I don't see how as recoil really is the same as far as game engine works from what I can tell (in my opinion, others may differ), just in reverse so maybe its more in the head and deals with perception issues (like knockback is a visual effect only).

Not sure if I explained it correctly. I don't use one and any attempt to do so would screw up my game not improve it.

Yea, the script only reverses recoil. It also f***s up the rate of fire with the rifle when it's unscoped (atleast all the no-recoil scripts I've seen do). It's al becuase of the "wait" part of the script after every shot. It has to do with amount of xp in Covie skill, if i'm not mistaken, although I believe that is it, I seem to remember reading something like that a while back. And yes, no sniper scripts work on ETPro.