GOD nrgy can suck my hairy left nut

SuicidalManiac

ws^ with herf-tillary and lizard. I bet you know scaldo too lol. He taught me the fun of vsay spamming ;)

Yeah that stuff was from a long time ago, back then Evil didn't have a 6v6 team. Yeah I don't think USEF was good from a season perspective, but they dominated 6v6 and 3v3 ladders.

Liz and another one (Kane? maybe? too long ago to remember) used to hang on the RRx flatline server on occasion about 2yrs ago but that was last time I saw him. Boi was hanging on the =of= server around that same time. Haven't seen Turkish in forever along with most of the rest. Anyway, just thought of something. Did Evil hang alot on the LZ servers years ago? For some reason I want to think they did, but its been awhile since I visited LZ and maybe I am recalling another clan that played there alot back then. I used to visit and snipe there on occasion (along with alot of other servers back then). I want to say nde Supa used to hang on the LZ server too but I could be wrong on that as well.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goddamn all this typing,i have a boner now,f***in e-game serious shit right there nigga !

suicidal is cool,i have played with him,he shots good with snipe but i can own him sometimes too...he doesnt talk shit while in game,i respect that ;)

joe's papi

.God|V!py

brasil e foda !

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to apologize to SuicidalManiac (The official one) for making false/inaccurate accusations of possibly cheating or using a script and even getting himself a PBban ban. That is coming from myself, .god|nrgy, and I hope you accept this apology for my comments concerning your config/pbban.

I honestly didn't read the entire thread - only a few posts and the responses I gave sometime ago due to the long paragraphs you wrote concerning your tactics, but based primarily on your first paragraph/post I just re-read today I realized that you are a legit/oldschool player and I had likely made false accusations against you. I am sorry for taking your time and for feeling the need to post such an extensive post to cover this issue and defend yourself against my comments on F|A server.

Maybe a few old time things u may know:

hypnoticsuggestion (one of the best pubbers when the game was released)

)x( Locked Box (popular server 03/04)

[uSEF] - server

(/) Ascend* - top war clan

[VR] Violent Revolution* - short time top war clan

u5* - top war clan

ws - warped sanity* - long time top war clan

* - scrimmed/comnpeted with all the listed clans in 2003/early 04 -

I am hopeful you read my post and accept this apology and I can assure you that while you play this game on any server you will not hear anything from me as you did previously concerning this issue. I admit I had no "hard" proof for evidence and was at fault with untrue information.

~See You on Servers~

V/r, Nrgy