GOD nrgy can suck my hairy left nut

SuicidalManiac

And as a matter of fact NA league is only trash hacking ppl and no matter of what u wont find there really good skilled ppl like u can find at Europe.

Lol, every other Euro in leagues hacks.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as a matter of fact NA league is only trash hacking ppl and no matter of what u wont find there really good skilled ppl like u can find at Europe.

Pliz dude dont talk smth since u dont have a clue, if u want u can ask everyone and they will say all about NA trash and how many random hackers is there since noone of them doesnt have skill and they all need to buy hacks to get better and to own some low+ random nubs so spare me with ur words serious.

Hobbit, Van won't add me to xfire, tell me where he plays, and generally seems to be avoiding me. However, a few guys that have played and pwned his ass will come play me on occasion.

Toxic,

Let me get this straight, you think every euro sniper in etpro uses a script (at least all the good ones)??? Fascinating, I didn't know "lookdown" command got added to that mod. Even more fascinating, I know a few of the top euros and they don't script as far as I am aware. Guys from dp, merc, 545 sniping clans etc.

M_pitch does not effect recoil, and I really would be hard pressed to come up with a cvar that does affect it. There are players I am sure that use a script toggling mpitch with all probability. That wouldnt be considered a no recoil script just a sensitivity one (in truth thats all mpitch is) and would have nothing to do with lowering recoil but just increase the speed you can react to it. With that being said, my pitch is default as in truth I think a higher pitch just messes up your game between short/long range, but thats just my opinion. You can have low recoil on etpro just like any other mod, its called "moving the mouse downwards rapidly after firing" you brainless twit. Granted a higher sensitivity can help for those able to handle it, I'm just comfortable with my default pitch and 3.2 sens think ya very much. It's apparently good enough to get complete noobs with little understanding of this game to call me names and make shit up to dismiss my skills.

Oh, I see since I am a NA league player, I must be a trash talking hacker? Hence all the cheat calls by a bunch of brainless european players that can't stand the fact I'm legit? Even to go so far as to make shit up about me being busted by pb?

You seriously think I played competition like I play now on a pub (when I have repeatedly stated that I am mainly just trying to get the most outrageous kill possible with no regards to dieing)?? Are you really that stupid? There is a reason why I have this PUB handle..

There is some truth in saying there are more talented players left in this game in euro than the USA. Mainly cause americans tend to spend money on games and move from one to the next alot of the time. Games here don't have quite the staying power even the free ones. Most of those top snipers I've mentioned left in the game are all euro. Not a one of which has told me they use a script or ever accused me of using anything (unlike a few brainless xp whores I can mention).

I really like how you state all of the best NA players were all hackers, when your dumbass even admits you didn't even play ET then. Too funny. I also hope you take this as offensive, but from what I've seen, if the top SL guys are all the best euro has to offer, I can understand why they think the best NA guys all hacked. Seriously, the differential of talent is quite amazing, but that being said, I have no doubt there are very talented euro players that couldn't give a rats ass about SL and probably laugh at it as much as the NA crowd did.

In the end, this all probably explains why I've gotten banned on every single euro server I've ever visited. Too funny.

As i said before, im wasting my time with u serious, u starting to say smth that i never said and starting to mixing words out of nowhere. Where did i said NA HAD hackers, i said AT THIS TIME u brainless ****. Buy a glasses and start reading, i said i dont give a flying f*** for past bcoz i didnt played et that time but if u gonna ask now ppl everyone can confim my words with NA trash AT THIS TIME not at past AGAIN AT THIS TIME not at past, so u wont mix again those words.

And yet again im gonna repeat i never said u hacking never gonna say bcoz ur lvl of skills re to low to accuse of hacking at some random jaymod server so pliz dude spare me with ur storys since its just a waste of time to read it and spending my time to reply at every story made by u.

w/e u gonna post i aint gonna reply anymore bocz its just waste of my time explaing to some 41 years dude about reality at this time.

Pliz dude dont talk smth since u dont have a clue, if u want u can ask everyone and they will say all about NA trash and how many random hackers is there since noone of them doesnt have skill and they all need to buy hacks to get better and to own some low+ random nubs so spare me with ur words serious.

I like how you contradicted yourself their by using double negatives. True its probably because you are a Euro, but still funny. Also, I believe I would know more about players on ETPro than a SL minded, Jaymod playing clan. I've only been around ET for ~3 years but its enough to have seen some good matches and some good players.

A) You would be a med- at best in NA or a low med in EU just judging by your shot.

B) Look up u5 vs. Idle @ Quakecon 2005.

C) Clanbase NA ladders are all hackers because they can't play in any NA leagues. Clutch Impact is full of them.

D) There are 4 teams left in real NA leagues (or should I say league).

E) No sense in arguing about competition on a .55 pub forum.

+1

rofl...

On a side note, I seem to remember an "evil" team joining the ladders back towards the end of TWL play along with k4f, RRx and a few other newer groups. It was around the same time some of us old teams were finally leaving (MG, USEF, EB, xx513, etc). Can't exactly recall and could be wrong as it was long ago (back in like start of 07 I think as most of us were gone by summer that year), but I could swear there was an evil team that joined around then. Was that your team?

Oh, I've actually played with some of the u5 guys. That was back when alot of the warped sanity guys hung out on our server and the year u5 beat ws in the championship. Fun times.

+1

rofl...

On a side note, I seem to remember an "evil" team joining the ladders back towards the end of TWL play along with k4f, RRx and a few other newer groups. It was around the same time some of us old teams were finally leaving (MG, USEF, EB, xx513, etc). Can't exactly recall and could be wrong as it was long ago (back in like start of 07 I think as most of us were gone by summer that year), but I could swear there was an evil team that joined around then. Was that your team?

evily.th.jpg

Yup Evil's first scrim team ran by yours truly and Evil Syn. We had no clue what the f*** to do, but delaynee aka dee showed us the ropes.

We lost like 15 straight then won about that many in a row :D We never beat USEF, but I believe we were in second for a bit.

I loved those 3v3s and still do. 6v6 can suck my nuts :o

evily.th.jpg

I saw your security center in vista showing up that means you disabled something or you didn't disable it, So here little solution :

1 If you ever want to disable it for ever just copy past this as batch file and apply ... and answer yes and enter, it will delete completely SC from your registry:

reg delete "HKCRCLSID{FD6905CE-952F-41F1-9A6F-135D9C6622CC}"

and also apply this in case ^^ (copy past as reg file):

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 

;Disable SC oops
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTCLSID{FD6905CE-952F-41F1-9A6F-135D9C6622CC}]

2 if you want just to disbale notification cos you didn't install antivirus or something copy past this as reg file :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

;Disable Security center notification
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftSecurity Center]
"FirstRunDisabled"=dword:00000001
"AntiVirusDisableNotify"=dword:00000001
"FirewallDisableNotify"=dword:00000001
"UpdatesDisableNotify"=dword:00000001
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000001
"FirewallOverride"=dword:00000001
"UpdatesDisableNotify"=dword:00000001

is that recent? I thought TWL an Cal were done with ET.

Anyway, just spent the day on etpro doing demos. Granted it was a euro server as all NA etpro servers are empty now, but still managed to pull off some great shots (none long range due to ping). Only got called a hack 3 times and accused of no recoil twice. Will make a new vid and post soon. Miss the old days where I could just pwn on etpro, now its all euro and if u have high ping good luck sniping.

Yup Evil's first scrim team ran by yours truly and Evil Syn. We had no clue what the f*** to do, but delaynee aka dee showed us the ropes.

We lost like 15 straight then won about that many in a row :D We never beat USEF, but I believe we were in second for a bit.

I loved those 3v3s and still do. 6v6 can suck my nuts :o

about USEF, they used to suck. We scrimmed them many times (pwned them) and I'd hang out on their server on occasion and wasn't ever impressed (if I remember right). Never understood how they got good all of a sudden and shot to the top ranks (we were top ten and even number one on occasion during its heyday and on the ladder for over 2yrs (6v6sw and 8v8camp)). Us and EB had the most amount of matches on the ladders (like 200, was silly). Anyway, all we could think of was they started recruiting some top beta players from other squads that dissolved. They used to blow, but got really top notch towards the end. They actually beat us in a match which suprised me, as I thought it was an easy win. Oh well...Same kinda thing happened with k4f, we used to pwn the crap outta them in scrims before they joined comp play but after they joined TWL their game was really good (funny story but when k4f talked shit one time after a match , next time we scrimmed we had a few ws ie warped sanity guys as ringers and laughed our asses off as it was a slaughter, I mean straight up blood bath, poor bastards (ws was a top alpha squad)). I'm gonna guess the reason k4f got better was they used to scrim the shit out of us old time teams and learned by that (still you shoulda seen that scrim with them vs us and most of ws as ringers it was sooo f***ing funny, they were like WTF??? We were all on Teamspeak laughing our asses off as they spwned, died, spwned, died, spwned, died, omg that shit was hilarious as ws was the second best ET team at that time (second only to u5)). Of course at that point in TWL play we no longer really gave a rats ass, and those members that did show up were either drunk or stoned (myself included). Was really hilarious hearing the bong tokes on teamspeak in the middle of a match, or my ass going afk to make another rum/coke, we just didn't give a shit by then, comp play was about over.

ws^ with herf-tillary and lizard. I bet you know scaldo too lol. He taught me the fun of vsay spamming ;)

Yeah that stuff was from a long time ago, back then Evil didn't have a 6v6 team. Yeah I don't think USEF was good from a season perspective, but they dominated 6v6 and 3v3 ladders.