!shuffle

VS|Argun

Normally if teams are uneven i will ALWAYS join the team with less people. I will aslo ask once in chat to even teams and tell them if you cant help even teams then i will Move people myself. That usually gets people to even teams. As for shuffeling if one team is winning every map every time i will usually shuffle on a warm-up I dont much care if people get mad at me because im not out to win a popularity contest im just trying to make things even and fair for all. I also dont care about kills/deaths i just come on to chill and have fun so being on a losing team doesnt bother me. Also people need to realise that admins have alot on their hands all the time with dealing with disrespectful people, trying to keep the servers at a fair advantage for both sides as well as looking out for cheaters/hackers and findign the time to be able to get in playtime for themselves as well. Be respective, be patient, and things will work out.

Normally if teams are uneven i will ALWAYS join the team with less people. I will aslo ask once in chat to even teams and tell them if you cant help even teams then i will Move people myself. That usually gets people to even teams. As for shuffeling if one team is winning every map every time i will usually shuffle on a warm-up I dont much care if people get mad at me because im not out to win a popularity contest im just trying to make things even and fair for all. I also dont care about kills/deaths i just come on to chill and have fun so being on a losing team doesnt bother me. Also people need to realise that admins have alot on their hands all the time with dealing with disrespectful people, trying to keep the servers at a fair advantage for both sides as well as looking out for cheaters/hackers and findign the time to be able to get in playtime for themselves as well. Be respective, be patient, and things will work out.

I love this guy :)

I know that admins can have a lot o their hands. That's why i'm using my lvl abilities like mute/kick to help you, but with that i can punish for bad language, or when someone disturbing others to play.

Im glad you are trying to help out because we need more people who are willing to put forth the effort to help support the servers and make them fun for others, but what some people dont realise is that it's going to be a never ending battle when it comes to fairness of teams. Same goes for disrespectful people and hackers/cheaters, thats going to be a never ending battle as well. :Lately tho we have thankfully dealt with a few disrespectful/ hackers and that in itself makes a difference for the servers.

I've noticed this quite a bit too. It doesn't seem that they don't want to shuffle, its just that they don't notice.

I know that I shuffle far more than most admins that I play with. Not sure what level is needed for it though. I don't like to shuffle midmap, and if its 10-13 or some number apart I won't shuffle if there is less than 5 minutes left. It's not gonna be enough help to win the map most of the time. But I'm constantly on the losing team, or the team with less players. I think you get better that way, even though it is annoying being surrounded and not getting a shot off....

Yeah It is even better to ask some players to go to the other team, then using the "!shuffle" command. BECAUSE the shuffle command exactly doesn't shuffle at all xP. Most of the team is just swithched...

Yesterday I changed from good team to bad team.. gues what! We won the map ;)

Hi,

I was one of the admin on quite a number of occasions when VS|Argun asked for shuffle. To be fair VS|Argun wasnt the first player to ask for shuffle. At one time the team VS|Argun and i was on were down by 8 player. VS|Argun kept playing without complaining much and I tried to manually move players after repeated warnings (no suffle powers.... :rolleyes: ) . Holy Shite broke loose. I got more abuse than i can remember on the pm. This was repeated after 2 maps. Then again after 6 maps. At that point there was a admin who could suffle. Sanity of some sort was restored.

Guess muted, unmuted, kicked like mad for 6-7 maps and no complain on the boards. Surprised. :hmm Seems like team stackers, gangbangers...etc. are only therefor XP.

My two bits in...

Sikander

P.S. I know about gangbangs...as IMF and World is doing it to Ireland... :wub:

Easy an fast argun... nobody will shuffle in the middle of the map, when i see the team unfair i move to the other team (btw i dont have the power of shuffle :P), i know nobody want to be owned all the map... if u see that the other team is getting owned move to that team! is easy... if i see that there are AFK players or they are having connection problems i move all of they to Spec if the server isnt full. Admin cant move skill players if they dont want... that es the problem... that make an abuse of the admin power... so ask for make the team more Fair and the admin will see what he can do... (in my case move to the other team =) )

btw i think is all ^^

Admin abuse? So what for admins are? To be nice for everyone? I still can't understand that. I was an admin at VS server. Maybe there was few players which don't liked me, but i was there to keep an order at server. That's all. Same should F|A admins do at F|A servers and mostly they're doing their job well.

So again, stop talking about shuffle. Put more skilled guys at other team. Those really good won't be angry. Even if so, you're ADMIN. They will back. F|A is too good to loose players in that way.

OK, now pls close this topic, cause i don't want to read again about 'can't shuffle in the middle of map".

Greets for all, VS|Argun

ps. no hard feelings guys, let's play! :)

Easy an fast argun... nobody will shuffle in the middle of the map, when i see the team unfair i move to the other team (btw i dont have the power of shuffle :P), i know nobody want to be owned all the map... if u see that the other team is getting owned move to that team! is easy... if i see that there are AFK players or they are having connection problems i move all of they to Spec if the server isnt full. Admin cant move skill players if they dont want... that es the problem... that make an abuse of the admin power... so ask for make the team more Fair and the admin will see what he can do... (in my case move to the other team =) )

btw i think is all ^^

You can move skilled players whenever you need to if teams are stacked. Shuffle doesn't balance teams anyways, if teams are stacked !putteam until they are even.

• Administrators

Hi,

I was one of the admin on quite a number of occasions when VS|Argun asked for shuffle.

Just be little regular on forum and I will move you to level 8 and 9 there after.

Just be little regular on forum and I will move you to level 8 and 9 there after.

Plz consider their server activity too rather then their forums good posting ability, before giving promotions . posting 2 good word on how shuffle and admin things work on server is easy . I know how many really care and do it on server .

• Administrators

Plz consider their server activity too rather then their forums good posting ability on giving promotions . posting 2 good word on how shuffle and admin things work on server is easy . I know how many really care and do it on server .

Promote who you think can handle shuffle and invite them :) U are leader so u have rights to promote anyone you think can handle commands appropriately. :)

Promote who you think can handle shuffle and invite them :) U are leader so u have rights to promote anyone you think can handle commands appropriately. :)

I will for sure thanks

@all if you think shuffle is needed in game.. which cannot be down.. just ask couple of good player to join the weak team / to balance out teams ... I don't remember when last time I pm'd somebody for help and he didn't . try to communicate it mostly works

thanku

C'mon guys, You just sticked to "shuffle" word. If it's that hard i'll try to say that differently.

Easiest way is to say: "middle of the map is a big NO" or "dont ask in the middle of the game becouse nobody will shuffle!".

Maybe try move some skilled player to other team? or ask that skilled player to move to other team? You're an admin. Maybe you didn't see that teams are uneaven, but after i told you that u can do what i wrote earlier. IMO it should be your duty, not mine! I know that admins like to play without disturbing, but admin lvl obligate. Or maybe i'm wrong?

I won't complain for concrete admin. I don't want to whine! I just want to play with possibly fair teams. Those who know me knows that. Just want to take notice at this affair.

You're saying that playes don't like shuffle in the middle of map. But others don't like to be owned during all map time. Everyone should agree with me, that game with even teams are better.

Now if you want to yell on me, just don't say anything about shuffle. At the end i just say that admin is to keep an eye at what is going on, not to be popular for most skilled players.

ps. sorry if i hurt any admin feelings!

@CLS: fact that players mostly ignor map briefs is a different story. but if they need just frag, let's do that with fair teams.

• If teams are even in number there is no reason to force putteam (you will just end up stacking one side). If teams are uneven and its like 19 vs 16, admins will tell people to even teams and if nobody does they will move someone to balance it out with !putteam command.

• !shuffle is only done in the warm ups. We are not allowed to do it at any other time.

• !shuffle does not shuffle players by skill (k/d ratio), but instead by their experience points. If there was a way we could make it shuffle by k/d we would but jaymod just doesn't have that option.

I'm level 8 and that command can do it from level 9 up, if I will have the opportunity to do so, if I do not need every time a random person writes in chat then with respect to those who are afraid to use This command does not know anything. :)