!shuffle

VS|Argun

Move to the weak team. That does not help much anyways as usually i'm a noob suicidal engineer.

You dont know how much help that dont you?, i win alot of maps like medic with a engr or like engr with a medic... that all u need to win a map ^^ (well not at all but are the best team =) ) so if u are a suicidal engr i can be a medic and help u to take the obejetive...

about the rambo medic.. everybody hate they! so take it easy... lol xD!

If teams are uneven, just tell Even teams please, first move yourself.. and always someone will move after 2 min.. If not just do a !putteam to even the teams. I think the commands are just fine acording to the admin levels. !putteam works as !shuffle but slower...

OK so I've been playing your FA servers (jay1,2 and hardcore) for about 4-5 months pretty steadily. I'm usually on during the 9pm - 2 or 3am PST and I've noticed throughout the last few months that usually in the jay1 server when I jump on the teams seem to be stacked, mostly the axis of course. I was a high lvl admin at the LZ server for a long time and before that I was an admin with Jaybird at the former Clan FU (creator of Jaymod). I'm not trying to brag just give info that I got admin skillz. So in my experience of being an admin I've noticed and acquired the necessary knowledge of knowing how to keep teams even.

Let's just throw !shuffle out the window, useless cmnd IMO. The key to keeping teams even involves a few things, such as observing how the game is being played out as far as if the attacking team is making headway on the map or not. Is the axis spawncamping? Yes? Then teams are uneven. This is a huge problem I've noticed but it is allowed (I know that). Just unfair to those trying to just get out of the spawn. Give a guy a chance to battle before you just unload on em.

OK moving on to moving ppl. I am always doing /scores in console to see how the teams are. Pretty much every time I jump on I 1st type /scores to give me an idea of which team I should join. I myself prefer to play on allies and as of lately they have been the weaker team most of the time. So as far as evening the teams doing a /scores gives you the best way to find out who you should move. And I think the numbers of ppl on a team aren't as important as the total frag count (/scores). So lets say its 16v19 and allies have 19 but when you type /scores in your console and axis score is 385 and the allies have 205 then in a sense the teams are still stacked even though the allies have 3 more ppl. Like someone mentioned earlier and I've noticed it too that it seems like we got some more noobs to the game or something because they are oblivious to the obj and just do their own thing instead of trying to work as a team and help with accomplishing the objective. Here is my solution to that problem, always ask one of the top fraggers if he will switch teams or if you can move him/her. Saying please is common practice for me on this and I'm sure you guys are as well. If they don't move then !putteam them and if necessary take a useless, low fragger from the other team and switch em to even the numbers of the teams. Always has worked with great success for me. Yes you may lose some ppl when you do this but I don't think your server needs to worry about lack of ppl. Ppl like to play here, you already know this, its just your job as an admin to stay on top of keeping teams even so everyone feels like the game is being played fairly.

I'm sure I'll get some responses from this (i hope so) and if you ever need any advice in game or here let me know.

P.S. If you want to give me a low lvl admin then I can help move bots or ppl or whatever. Now that you know I got admin skills maybe it will help you decide on this request.

Thanks,

Rexinator