!shuffle

VS|Argun

We gettin back to !shuffle :) Like i said many times it's not just about !shuffle command. Stop with shuffle pls :) It's more about admins "balls"! (ofcourse it's not about every F|A admins, but about those scared or maybe not that shy)

The point is to even teams, that's all. I don't care how admin will do that. Use shuffle, putteam or ask skilled player to change team, but if you really think that asking some players to change team is that easy u should be at 8.9.4.227 server yesterday.

Admin: even teams or i will do that

some players: v52

admin after some time: even teams or i put some to other team

some players: v52, No!

admin did nothing, at least any more skilled players wasn't moved

I don't care if some player will like me more or less if I use any command to make teams more even. I just want to play fair to chill. Maybe i'm too ideological, i don't know. I won't stop playing at F|A but dunno about other players with less skill than i have. I was trying to understand how some player could felt when he died 15th time in a row :|

@I3lessed YOu Should not move the players if they dont want... i was on ANG for alog time when ANG had alot of players and members... and we had alot of problems with that.

@VS|Argun The admin are there to Ban hackers and make the players respect each other. That are the first things what the admin must do.

BTW !putteam command i use it to move AFK player (move it to Spec in case the server isnt full), if there are 10 vs 5 the admin must ask the players to move (or move himself) in case that nobody move... !putteam "x" (first ask then act ^^).

Well to end this, be an admin is a pleasure but give you alot of problems witht he players. There is no way that u can make happy to all players so the admin must do what he really feel in that moment ^^

some admin dont ask and Shuffle or Putteam, i my case i first move my selft ^^, becouse i knwo that i can make a big diference! B)

@VS|Argun The admin are there to Ban hackers and make the players respect each other. That are the first things what the admin must do.

Negative! I can't agree, and i think not only me.

Well to end this, be an admin is a pleasure but give you alot of problems witht he players.

Be an admin is a big responsibility, than can be a pleasure (if you're a good admin).

some admin dont ask and Shuffle or Putteam

Some admins ask, without any result. And what would you do with that? Still be nice? Or just ignore that and wait for dudes who cheat to ban them :]

Negative! I can't agree, and i think not only me.

My english suck.. so i will try to say it agein.... Are the FIRST things what the admin must do... but arent the only ones.... there alot of that... but that are the must importante (in my case)

Be an admin is a big responsibility, than can be a pleasure (if you're a good admin).

Ofcourse ^^, for me is a pleasure becouse i dont have problems with nobody (that what i think u really never know lol)and if someone have a problem with me.. I say: "ok u have it i dont xD!"

Some admins ask, without any result. And what would you do with that? Still be nice? Or just ignore that and wait for dudes who cheat to ban them :]

Well.. Down there lvl ¬¬!! if they dont want to do there jobs... kick they or warn they !!

Is easy... do ur job or good bye... if u do ur job do it in the good way =)

What I do is ask 3 times for people to move (in colours to draw attention), then two more times say if noone moves I'll pick random slot numbers from the bigger team.. If noone moves (usually they do), then I'll !li then scan over the slot numbers of the bigger team and pick however many random numbers from there that i need to.. :) !shuffle is much more effective though.. It's a hard life lol

Chuckun

Ofcourse ^^, for me is a pleasure becouse i dont have problems with nobody (that what i think u really never know lol)and if someone have a problem with me.. I say: "ok u have it i dont xD!"

What i won't never know? How it is to be an admin? or how it is to don't have problems with nobody? Really i don't get what you're saying. I was admin at VS server, and i havn't any probs with players, and i don't have any probs with players at F|A server.

[quote name='turkoxp' timestamp='1292331092' post='140012'

Is easy... do ur job or good bye... if u do ur job do it in the good way =)[/b]

It's owners and leaders job. They know who they want to keep as admin :)

Edited by VS|Argun

lol sorry Argun u didnt undertad i make the sentence like speaking in spanish :P

i want to say that nobody know if someone dont like you/me/he/she/they (didnt say that u dont know how yo be an admin), U or me, or someone never know who really dont like you/me/he/she/they. just that

sorry for the problems caused by my english ^^

Argun...

First of all being an admin is very difficult & it can be sometimes very unpleasant.

Second: you can't compare the server we had, with =F|A= servers. Like many members are saying here: If we see uneven teams -> we PM to ask if they want to move to the other team: IF NOT you can't do anything then to wait for next map to shuffle OR ask other players to move to bad team BECAUSE otherwise you will have problems with some people that won't appreciate a shuffle middle in the map.

Third: It will ALWAYS be a problem, because shuffle is baised on XP, and not K/D ratio (to bad though...)

P.S I thing Argun has a little problem with explaining in english.. No? (but Polish isn't easy either, i think you are the best polish - english speaker :D haha ^^)

PM me argun, maybe i can help? :wub:

@I3lessed YOu Should not move the players if they dont want... i was on ANG for alog time when ANG had alot of players and members... and we had alot of problems with that.

BTW !putteam command i use it to move AFK player (move it to Spec in case the server isnt full), if there are 10 vs 5 the admin must ask the players to move (or move himself) in case that nobody move... !putteam "x" (first ask then act ^^).

Well to end this, be an admin is a pleasure but give you alot of problems witht he players. There is no way that u can make happy to all players so the admin must do what he really feel in that moment ^^

some admin dont ask and Shuffle or Putteam, i my case i first move my selft ^^, becouse i knwo that i can make a big diference! B)

LOL read what you wrote dark, first you say don't move players unless they want to then you say if nobody moves to even teams !putteam them. I disagree strongly with saying if nobody wants to move to even teams that we shouldn't !putteam them. As an admin if teams are uneven first I move myself, then if they're still uneven I ask generally to move, then I pm and if nobody moves I !putteam someone. If they don't want me to move them they shouldn't team stack.

@I3lessed But u ask first.... nobody wnat to be moved if they dont want... and wil still saying that u cant move if they dont want... move ur sefl is the best way... in case that nobody want... and u already move.. and still the same... u should do something well..move they... BUT like I SAID! FIRST ASK THEN ACT!

that what i think... btw in my case i just move my ass is enought to balance the team so i dont have to !putteam =)

You need to reaad more before reply ;)

i my case i first move my selft ^^, becouse i knwo that i can make a big diference

REad ^^

Darkknight Off!

Hi,

Since the discussion is in full flow i will give my take on admin. When there is a imbalance (i.e. xp gangbang / rating or less players on one) in MIDDLE of a map then personally,

1) Move to the weak team. That does not help much anyways as usually i'm a noob suicidal engineer.

2) Ask three times politely with a PLEASE to even the team.

3) If the please dosent work (50 percent success rate...) then random team puts. Moreover i apologize to individual players that i moved them.

4) Get abuse in main chat and pm's. Thats whem i use mute and subsequently unmute. Then progress to kick if mute dosent work.

To make it clear that i pm F|A members for shuffle only when all these fail. This is due to f***ing rambo medics stacking and hunting in self healing packs. Therefore shuffle is only last resort.

As about regular on the forum Daredevil :hmm , someone close told me I will be late to my own funeral. Work pattern is cool most of the time but in cases of emergencies i disappear off the net for 2-3 weeks, Sorry about that. Cant be helped.

Next time yoyo i see your nick online on ET, will try to own you... :rolleyes: Bring it on

Sikander