!shuffle

VS|Argun

Why F|A high lvl members are afraid to use shuffle command? I know that everyone like to play in a strong team, but other players don't get that fun from playing when getting owned all map/maps. I know that not every F|A member can do shuffle, but even those who can do that just ignor uneven teams (ofcourse not everyones). Server was full until axis team got owned hard. After that there was 30/50 players. And that isn't unique situation! It's annoying :/

Edited by VS|Argun

Its all a matter how youre approaching the admins to get it shuffled . Yelling on server : OMGWTFUNEVENTEAMS SHUFFFFFFFLLLLEEEE . . wont bring you anywhere . writing a PM to an admin will get prolly the best results , some like : hello , dont you think its needed to shuffle ? teams are pretty uneven .

something along those lines . it gets shuffle in map intermission only anyway , dont expect a shuffle right in the middle of a map , that will make players leave the server .

I think that i shouldn't even ask admin to shuffle. Good admin should know what is going on. Right?

dont expect a shuffle right in the middle of a map , that will make players leave the server .

Don't you think that players leave server when teams are über uneaven? I decided to post here after a map when server was full at the start, but in the middle there was 30/50. Admin can put some players to weaker team without using shuffle.

@stars <3: i'm talking about F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE

• Like 1

Admins are only human themselfes , a little reminder isnt bad at all , sometimes necessary . If its badly uneven in the middle of the map , PM FA members and admins to switch teams themselfes , ask em nicely and most will change the teams ;)

I was an admin at VS server. I know that admins are only humans. But players are only humans too, so when someone call "shuffle" or "teams", admin should think (not only ignor player because of screaming) that something may be wrong with teams. I'm not a kind of yelling dudes. I prefer to use pm, but in fervour of fight it's easier to say "teams" at global chat.

You're saying that i need to ask admin, i'm saying that admin should know what is going on. Admin should be more than "ask me for everything or i won't do anything". Don't get me wrong that i don't like F|A admins. I know many of them which prefer to keep teams even (without asking for it too:]).

edit: worst thing is that players (mostly high skilled, cause they can change a lot) don't want to play with good teams at both sides - axis and allies.

Edited by VS|Argun

I dont say you need to ask , but im saying that it helps , and that will teams will be fixed more likely faster then some announcement in global . I for myself miss global messages quite often , but i always notice a PM i get ;)

Stacking teams is a problem though , agree . taking this to admins via PM will have more effect .

• Administrators

Player x - Admin = Can you please shuffle?

Player x - Admin = Shuffle teams are unbalanced.

Admin !shuffle

Player Y - Admin = Who the f*** shuffled?

Player Z - Admin = why they f***s admins shuffle when it's not needed?

Player A - Admin = Do we f***ing need to play all over?

Suck a jerk life of an admin. They do something, they get dildo's in there butt and if they think it's not required, they get dildo's in there ass.

The only thing, I can suggest is take couple of screenshots that which admin didn't do anything, i.e. when teams where 13-16 through out the map and it became more worse. I will talk with that admin and then try to teach if it's required and if nothing works out, I will remove his admin level.

Just make sure who you are complaining for, as admin level for shuffle.

Cheers mate. :thanks

• Like 1

I used to shuffle between one map and the next if the previous map was stacked.

Then half the team that was doing better starts crying about how everything was great and I am a bad admin for shuffling. And then these guys all sneak into spec mode and wait a minute or two and restack so they can rate.

Waste of time.

Best thing to do is move one or two good players, or ask people to move. Less drama.

I understand the problem as Argun states it and I know he isnt a whiner at all. As an admin I am pretty much looking all the time how the team falls out. MOst times the problem is not the skill or amount of people on a team its the fact that half the players on the map are doing retarded shit that has nothing to do with map. For example Marrakech- half the players are stay outside the city after doors blown or camp tunnel with panzer or flamer while there team gets ass raped. How will shuffle help it wont.

I suggest playing either ET Pub or Hardcore for more team play. I love Jaymod and hang there most of the time but just understand if server is full only half the players are gonna be playig the map.

JMHO

Suck a jerk life of an admin. They do something, they get dildo's in there butt and if they think it's not required, they get dildo's in there ass.

oh, uh. Dare, can you plz add shuffle cmd to my admin? I think i sacrifice myself to make shuffle when i become the dildo's. :blink:

Seriously, the shuffle issue is as old as it exist. IMO it is better when you ask if some "skilled" dudes probably join the weaker team. Normally it works. The advantage is that not everyone in the server is crying about that they are in the "wrong" team after shuffle and join back.

just my opinion.

• Administrators

The advantage is that not everyone in the server is crying about that they are in the "wrong" team after shuffle and join back.

They sit in spec after shuffle and then it's same story my friend. Very hard to find players who have game sense of using TAB and move themselves.

Sadly, jaymod is so old and stale with very less features, that I can't even add auto shuffle like we did, in Etpub! I personally, blame Jaybird for keeping his source code with him and destroying this wonderful mod, just because he thinks people in ET community will not release nice builds.

I will try to get something going for auto shuffle when teams are unbalanced by +/- 4.

blame Jaybird for keeping his source code with him and destroying this wonderful mod, just because he thinks people in ET community will not release nice builds.

Tbh, I think you're wrong - I dont think its because he wants to protect Jaymod, I think it's because he's just greedy and mean a and doesn't want anyone else to take the glory of keeping the mod alive..

Sad, but probably true. ET world would be so much better if he released the source.

To answer OP - like everyone else has said, if a shuffle is needed (we do know when it's needed) then we only shuffle during the pre-game warmup.. I've seen everyone complain at us shuffling about 20 seconds in, so middle of the map is a big NO.

Chuck

About Shuffle... the problem is that u cant be shuffle everytime only on warm up... that themomento to shuffle... maybe uu can ask teh admin to change team... to make it more Fair...

dont ask in the middle of the game becouse nobody will shuffle! the reason is that u want but the otther 30k person dont want... so that the problem...

C'mon guys, You just sticked to "shuffle" word. If it's that hard i'll try to say that differently.

Easiest way is to say: "middle of the map is a big NO" or "dont ask in the middle of the game becouse nobody will shuffle!".

Maybe try move some skilled player to other team? or ask that skilled player to move to other team? You're an admin. Maybe you didn't see that teams are uneaven, but after i told you that u can do what i wrote earlier. IMO it should be your duty, not mine! I know that admins like to play without disturbing, but admin lvl obligate. Or maybe i'm wrong?

I won't complain for concrete admin. I don't want to whine! I just want to play with possibly fair teams. Those who know me knows that. Just want to take notice at this affair.

You're saying that playes don't like shuffle in the middle of map. But others don't like to be owned during all map time. Everyone should agree with me, that game with even teams are better.

Now if you want to yell on me, just don't say anything about shuffle. At the end i just say that admin is to keep an eye at what is going on, not to be popular for most skilled players.

ps. sorry if i hurt any admin feelings!

@CLS: fact that players mostly ignor map briefs is a different story. but if they need just frag, let's do that with fair teams.