ET Suggestion Weekly Friendly 3v3s

ASBO

Hey Guys,

Me an a couple of friends formed a 3v3 team an played in the recent Legacy ODC, we are a new team and got completely rolled by 1. playing 30stm in our first game 😅 and 2. making noob mistakes and not knowing how to play with each other in the 2nd 😄; but it was still very fun none the less.

So for more fun and learn how to play 3's properly and develop map tactics etc we are looking for some regular weekly matches if anybody here would be interested? 

If there is enough interest i don't mind organising teams to match people together for teams or a little round robin tournament if we can get 3,4,5 etc teams interested.

Open to all, don't worry about any experience/skill level; if you have never played scrims/gathers this would be a great opportunity to learn and have a different type of fun in ET compared to public 🙂

Let me know here or in PM or on my discord if you fancy it 

Thanks

ASBO

ill tag people who showed interest in other threads here :)

@Dest!Ny@Lt Steiner@Magi@Cross Marian@Dju@Valk@!MX@MaTt0@MaxPower

• Like 9

• Platinum VIP

Also played in the ODC, too bad we couldn't square off against each other ;) I think our team would be willing to get some practice in but how do you feel about the signing up? Can you sign up as a team or do you sign up individually? Based on other topics there seems to be some individuals interested in playing so they might need help to find/form a team (I know it can be a struggle).

Anyways, I am sure my boys can join in at least sometimes, hopefully more, I can also help personally in the organizational part of things if you need an extra hand

• Like 2
  • 100 1

• Inactive Member

I am up for! Used to do lot of etpro back in days - time to regain some skills.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

Also played in the ODC, too bad we couldn't square off against each other ;) 

Ahh yes i just looked, see you played a finalist early too! not fun being shot at by uyop is it 😂

5 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

how do you feel about the signing up? Can you sign up as a team or do you sign up individually? Based on other topics there seems to be some individuals interested in playing so they might need help to find/form a team (I know it can be a struggle).

Yes I probably didn't get that point across in my post, anybody is welcomed to sign up/play. At the moment i guess just either just write on this thread that you are interested like rMks and MPover above or they can contact us directly. Will be pretty easy to sort some teams out if we have say 6 people who want to play on a given evening. 

Maybe one day, if people seem to be wanting to play/engage in this we can get the gather bot added to the FA discord then people could just ++ whenever they are free for a game.

I will propose maybe Wednesday evening, Friday evening and Sunday evening all at 9 CET to try and get the first game? Would you 3 @Dest!Ny @rMks @MPover be up for a game as a 3 at any of those days/times? to start off with? 

Thanks guys

• Like 1

• Inactive Member

No problem for me if something special dont come out 🙂

• Like 1

Would be fun to try it out :) Never participated in any scrim before.

Wednesdays evening would be ok for me. Can't speak in advance for the Fridays/Sundays.

8 hours ago, ASBO said:

So for more fun and learn how to play 3's properly and develop map tactics etc we are looking for some regular weekly matches if anybody here would be interested? 

We could organize sparring sessions in our HC server. If we can set up specific dates and times.

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, ASBO said:

Maybe one day, if people seem to be wanting to play/engage in this we can get the gather bot added to the FA discord then people could just ++ whenever they are free for a game.

@Shana @Scarface any chance of adding this? 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

ive got some interest - cant promise ill be a huge asset! Wednesday evenings work great for me...fridays and saturdays my schedule often changes just need the proper heads up 

• Like 1

Great shall we meet at 9CET tomorrow then? @rMks @MPover @Cross Marian @Exxo @mraw435 @Dest!Ny

2 hours ago, mraw435 said:

ive got some interest - cant promise ill be a huge asset!

Its just a friendly couple of games of objective play, nice and chilled, we can balance the teams easy peasy

Ther are plenty of free servers that dont get used with the competitive CFG loaded up @Dest!Ny since you are in moes will you double check and ask if it is ok if we use the german server as it never gets used.

@daredevil @RendeL once you have the legacy public server how you want it would it please be possible for a dedicated legacy scrim server too? then we can keep it all FA contained :)

• Like 1

• Inactive Member

yep, i am up for tomorrow ;)

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ASBO said:

@daredevil @RendeL once you have the legacy public server how you want it would it please be possible for a dedicated legacy scrim server too? then we can keep it all FA contained :)

Do we need Euro server? ETPRO or Legacy mod? ETPRO - we already have it, ready to use. 

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, daredevil said:

Do we need Euro server? ETPRO or Legacy mod? ETPRO - we already have it, ready to use. 

Legacy please :) I think Euro makes more sense given who has showed interest so far. I can send a maplist later if you want

• Like 2