ShiNoX

ShiNoX

First name: Christiane / Chrissi
Any sort of Nickname?:  ShiNoX / Shin / Lucifera (in Battlenet), 
What country are you from?: Germany
Are you a Parent?: No
How many siblings do you have?: i got 5 (to 1 i dont have any contact) silblings and i'm the youngest of em
What's your shoe size?: 43 (Eu Size)
What do you do for a living?: got an apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic but for now i dont have any work i hope it will change in september...
Greatest Fear?: SPIDERZZZ
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: All the things i do get me a light excitment.. dunno why. 😄
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) I was on toilet in a biig market and forget to lock the toilett door..  and i was ready to put my pants back on, i got up and an elderly woman came right in.. well nobody knows me there... xDD
First thing you look for in a new friend?: That the potential friend is a freak like me 😛
Farthest you've been from home?: 700/800 kilometers a few years ago.
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: I search for new contacts for Games, new friends all over the world. because I'm playing alone since a few years / didnt found the right people to play with hope to find them here! 😆

Cat or Dog?: Cats. and BIRDS! oh and all kinds of fish...
What are your hobbies?: Driving in my Car, Camping with a tent at the lake, going to swim (i like water etc. very much haha)
What kind of Sports do you like?: swimming
What's your favorite color?: Red/Black  or Green/puprle
How about your favorite type of music?: EDM, Darkwave, sometimes Metal, Rock, Dance, Electronic, Uk Bass, Trance, Dubstep, Drumstep, Bass House, Deep House, Deep trance, Drum 'n' Bass, EBM,Industrial, Future House, Hardstyle, Progressive House, Progressive Trance, minimal techno, Tropical House
Favorite Song?: Fav song in this time: Sedliv - Be There for You (from beatsaber)

I got over 900 songs in my windows library and i guess 600 - 700 More in Spotify... with my favs songs..

What's your favorite TV show?: Rick and Morty, Southpark, Orphan Black, The Midnight Gospel, Love Death Robots, Z-Nation
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): i like everykind of Movies.. without Schmaltzy drama movies ...
Favorite Movie?: Sausage Party, all Conjouring movies (or kind of), all Dan Brown Movies (Illuminati, the davinci code, Inferno etc.)
Favorite Book?: all from dan brown haha. same name as the movies!
What do you like most about yourself?: i like most about myself that i can make people going to laugh, or be happy if they arend in the 'mood' for that..
What do you hate most about yourself?: i'm very shy, and sometimes i cant my control my mouth, so i say random shit that doesnt even match with the theme. and if i warmed up i talking ALOT.
What makes you very happy?: being with friends for an Barbecue or camping with friends in the nature :)
What makes you very sad?: actually that it is 2021 and in our country all the companys doing pinkwashing during pride month.. and the other months in a Year they dont care about the people.
What's your favorite beverage?: a cool Coke in the Summer. otherwise i drink waterdrops Nero very often, or the Arizona Blueberry tea
What you're favorite food/snack?: Spaghetti with meatballs and Sushi! all kinds of Asian food. Ramen also!
Favorite actor/Actress?: Kate Beckinsale, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, 
Favorite season? Why?: i like summer and autumn. in Summer i can enjoy my cool coke and go on tent trips with friends and in autumn i can watch the rain, watching the leaves change colour and drink a  lot of delicious warm tea!
Favorite subject in school?: English, i got an 1 at the end of the school, (means A in american english), History ( i like to know more about the historys of the world. that why i bought assassins creed xDD)
Favorite thing to learn about?: Planets, Astronomy, History of the world, about Kings and Queens in this world, the Nordic Culture etc.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: i guess i would first to britain, and then to the USA. :)

What are your top three games of all time?: World of Warcraft, Apb Reloaded and Heroes of the Storm
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: MMORPG's and Sandboxgames!
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Surgeon Simulator! HAHAH
How many games do you own?:  160 - 200 i guess. because i have games on many plattforms like Steam, Origin, Epic Games and so on. 
Do you play console?: No i'm Pc Only
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam and Battle-net
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Wish! hahaha theres so much stuff on wish i would bought it alllll xD
Edited by ShiNoX
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ShiNoX said:
How about your favorite type of music?: EDM, Darkwave, sometimes Metal, Rock, Dance, Electronic, Uk Bass, Trance, Dubstep, Drumstep, Bass House, Deep House, Deep trance, Drum 'n' Bass, EBM,Industrial,

What's your favorite beverage?: a cool Coke in the Summer. otherwise i drink waterdrops Nero very often, or the Arizona Blueberry tea

Arizona blueberry? :o my home and i haven't tried it yet.... slacking!!

Post up some music in one of our threads!

also.... Hola, hope to see you around soon! 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums

Your alias has very cool colours, but you need to ask @Xiahou Dun for permission 😋😋😋

(Just kidding, very cool 👍)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, ShiNoX said:

Driving in my Car

And what is it ? :) 

didnt found the right people to play with hope to find them here! 😆

There is some chances yes, I hope that will be the case ! 😛 

i can make people going to laugh, or be happy if they arend in the 'mood' for that..

That can be really useful !! 😊

Really nice introduction mate! Nice to meet you here,  I hope you will enjoy the forums as our servers ;) 

Cya soon  

• Like 1

welcome freak, we are now friend's😆👋

enjoy the stay and look around, there's also many many topic's that you think it's for you. 

See ya in game | Chuu:3

• Like 1

Hello ,

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

Good lukcy to your application. 

• Like 1