Hi there, SkizoIntroducing.

skizochile

Hii im skizochile some people knowme from f/a recruiting, i create and account on this forum and this is some of me.
Cheers

First name: Andrey
Any sort of Nickname?: Sk!zo...Chile
What country are you from?: Santiago, Chile
Are you a Parent?: Nope
How many siblings do you have?: One
What do you do for a living?: Renewable Energy 
Greatest Fear?: Heights, oceans.
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Doing a Mmomoonsterkill on the server lol and learn everyday.
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!): live in chile looool   
First thing you look for in a new friend?: if is a real human and confidence and alot more...
Farthest you've been from home?: Brasil porra 
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Cause is the best server 
(jay1 recruiting) in my opinion and community is great. laught alot.

Cat or Dog?: Cats and dogs
What are your hobbies?: Bmx, martial arts and laught whit friends whit beer lol
What kind of Sports do you like?: Bmx , muay thai , Sanda , Capoeira 
What's your favorite color?: Long live Black
How about your favorite type of music?: Early Death, thrash, power Metal,etcc like old school sound broo is lifeee and Punk , Hardcore etcccc like the mosh and headbangers.
Favorite Song?: mmmmmmm dunno but now writing this im listening. Leave Scars (1989) from Dark Angel. 
What's your favorite TV show?: Hate Tv. chilean tv sucks. but like documentarys.
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Comedy, actions.
Favorite movie?: Me, miself and Irene i now in my head.
Favorite Book?: I dont read much but i liked El Principito o Cronicas Marcianas.
What do you like most about yourself?: My willpower.
What do you hate most about yourself?: Thing alot.
What makes you very happy?: My Freedom
What makes you very sad?: Stupid humankind  (no offence pls im stupid too).
What's your favorite beverage?: Beers, water whit ice and Ron.
What you're favorite food/snack?: Pizza, french fries, salads etc.... 
Favorite subject in school?: I did not enjoy the School.  
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: mmm Rusia, Brasil Dunno world is big life is short.

What are your top three games of all time?: Raimbow six vegas 1 and 2, Shadow of colossous and cod2 dunno difficult question (ET first men and play some leage of legends ahahaha)
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Fights games.
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Leage of legends of course haha but Aram player only.
How many games do you own?: I can only play oldschool games cause is old notebook.
Do you play console?: Have ps3 but i dont use now, 
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC, but in ps3 i only play Fight night round 4 nice game.
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Youtube jejej. i use intagram feel free to addme @el.erli but i have to know play on the server cause many bots. Cheers.
  • Like 7

15 hours ago, skizochile said:
How about your favorite type of music?: Early Death, thrash, power Metal,etcc like old school sound broo is lifeee and Punk , Hardcore etcccc like the mosh and headbangers.
Favorite Song?: mmmmmmm dunno but now writing this im listening. Leave Scars (1989) from Dark Angel. 

Whatsup fellow metalhead! Dark Angel eh? Killer thrash band of the East Bay Scene, Darkness Descends best album imo. Check out the forum thread Heavy Metal Mayhem. All the good stuff is there and post as u wish. Welcome to FA forums, come thrown down in our Beg2 server if you can. late!! 🍻

• Like 3