ET Server Sunday Fun on Beginners2!!!

Chuuu

• Leader
On 11/28/2020 at 12:19 PM, Night Train said:

So come to play every Sunday from 12 to 15 CET on our F|ABeginners2 server!!!

I am posting this at about 1227 CET now.

That will be 1100 - 1400 GMT, (0600-0900 ET, 0300-0600 PT North America) , (0600-0900 Peru, 0800-1100 Brazil in South America)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Dink the Clown said:

Damn I missed it too.  Since there were so many great people that missed this fun event why don't we have it just set for a day the whole day to give everyone a chance in the fun after all it does say "funday" that should be the whole day.    Just a suggestion 

Season 6 Please GIF

I agree with this but I'm just assuming here, maybe it wasn't done like that as to allow the regulars on there to play their normal games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dink the Clown said:

Damn I missed it too.  Since there were so many great people that missed this fun event why don't we have it just set for a day the whole day to give everyone a chance in the fun after all it does say "funday" that should be the whole day.    Just a suggestion 

It does say funday, I agree. Although it's not a Gameday as usual, just an idea of having few wars for couple of hours on Sunday. I don't think we can make it whole day so if someone missed it, we're having another one in 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken. And if you miss even that one there's gonna be a Gameday in December(probably) lasting for 12 hours with much more wars and fragging so don't worry, what was missed will not run away 😄

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 2

7 hours ago, notellenPage said:

Szczupak! Żyjesz! Cześć!

Było przyjemnie, niestety nie miałem zbyt wiele czasu do spędzenia na tych panzach - następnym razem tam będę.

yes i come back . I had a problem with my laptop and had to buy a new one. and family problems now I have time to play again

• 100 2

• Leader
12 hours ago, notellenPage said:

it's not a Gameday as usual, just an idea of having few wars for couple of hours on Sunday

I think that we used to have something similar every Saturday on Jay#1 a half-decade or so ago.  

The odd thing is that some people will complain about it!  😮  I think that we had a GameDay on Beg#2(?) last year and when a server-regular joined, he said that he did not like it and he left! 😮 For me, the charm is in having new 'features' and figuring out how to adapt to them.  I am not a hotshot, so I don't care about my score, but only about the " movin' and the groovin' ". 😄 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

8 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I think that we had a GameDay on Beg#2(?)

Yup, there was a Gameday on beg#2, back in June 2019. First I attended, I didn't even know what was happening because at the time I wasn't even registered on forums or maybe I was but I missed all the info... Nevermind, suddenly all thompsons became panzas on Minas Tirith, gravity went crazy and since then I'm lovin' it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are you ready for the next Sunday Fun in few hours ? I hope ! :) 

You are all welcome to enjoy a lot of fun on Beginners 2 

On 11/30/2020 at 12:27 PM, RedBaird said:

That will be 1100 - 1400 GMT, (0600-0900 ET, 0300-0600 PT North America) , (0600-0900 Peru, 0800-1100 Brazil in South America)

See you there tomorrow !

2020-11-29-144018-uje_bathroom_panzer.thumb.jpg.c5e3a43db3f5fcddb1edb16f186152f4.jpg

PS: @rambozo37 @XeRoiX @Dink the Clown @Syroox @C0C4N4T10N, You can't miss it this time, I send you this kind notification 😄 😘

• Like 4
  • 100 1