Not sure where to post this.

MindFreak

I have been a bit inactive this week and last week.  3 weeks ago my wife started feeling some pain in her abdominal area, to make a long story short, we found that she had a tumor on her Uterus.  We had surgery done this past Tuesday and had it removed (by it I mean the whole Uterus) and everything looks fine.  We are just going through the recovery process of the surgery.  I will be back either a little later this week or the beginning of next.  I hate to be in a position where I am looking for membership but not active but do to the circumstances I hope you guys understand!  in the mean time, keep fragging!

Edited by MindFreak
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6

Hi nubfreak, 

Hope your wife is feeling better now and we all wish her for fast recovery. And don't worry for  clan memberships or anything related to it. Real life always gets the first priority. Take your time and take care of your loved ones. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

We apreciate the heads up no worries mate family first I wish your wife the best for her recovey stay strong and good luck 

• Like 3
  • 100 1

Oh man, I hope your wife makes a swift recovery. You guys will be alright. Dont worry about your application. Focus on the things you need to in real life first. We will wait for you whenever you're ready to return.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Leader

Hey man! don't worry about your app. We can always put it on pause for a while and resume when you get active again. RL first! Thx for giving us news

I wish the best for both of you and a fast and good recovery to your wife.

• Like 1