Introduce myself

Dink the Clown

Hi everyone my name is Larry and I am currently a out of work clown haha. Been playing ET for some time took a long break playing other games but just came back about a month ago and really enjoying hanging out with FA guys great seeing old players from old servers I used to play with. I went by a few names such as The Tall Man, but most know me as Dink the Clown. The servers I used to play on was Bpark3, a Nq server by the name of Shitstorm which was the creators of NQ, BBA, and LZ servers. Hope to be a good addition to your clan.    

Regards fellow ET players

Dink the Clown

• Like 7

Didn't know you were actually a clown, that's awesome. I'm sure you have many stories to tell, and I'm sure there are others including myself who would love to hear some :) 

On another note I can finally say Welcome to the forums Larry! Been a pleasure gaming with you my friend. 

Edited by bLade.
  • Like 1