COD4 Who is still here?

Shoes

On 7/19/2020 at 9:41 AM, speedfact said:

lol used to be a COD member named Speed. So I called him Speed Jr. cause there can only be one Speed(fact)

fake news :D

• Haha 1

• Leader
23 hours ago, speedfact said:

............you join the list with Cheep now.

Ohhh, Nooo!  I finally "got it" after the second reading.  I must apologize most humbly, Mr. SpeedFact! :( 

Please take me off of the "Cheep-List".  :(

If you do that, then I will remove your profile-warning for your blatant  :hijack here.  We all blame Speed, right?  All was calm and dignified here, until he showed up!

:ninja:  

23 hours ago, speedfact said:

............you join the list with Cheep now.

List... Who do you think you are santa? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, D..X said:

List... Who do you think you are santa? 

I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you are awake, I know if you been in corey's closet or not, so get off my back for goodness sake!

2 hours ago, RedBaird said:

We all blame Speed, right?  All was calm and dignified here, until he showed up!

I like your strategy. Ask me to take you off the list, then blame me.

3 hours ago, ajnl said:

fake news :D

You're fake new.

• Haha 1
  • Surprise 1

I'm still lurking around.

The servers are dead last I checked. Sad to see but it's inevitable.

Guess its time to buy the new modern warfare.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bow_In_Honor said:

I'm still lurking around.

The servers are dead last I checked. Sad to see but it's inevitable.

Guess its time to buy the new modern warfare.

There's still life in COD4 I think, we need to add some bots in our Beginners server (since we can't camp it en masse).

I've seen it working in other servers, bots are there for anyone to play with, and as soon as people join they give their place. Server is always functional this way, not driving people away because there's no one to play with.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Partisan GR said:

There's still life in COD4 I think, we need to add some bots in our Beginners server (since we can't camp it en masse).

I've seen it working in other servers, bots are there for anyone to play with, and as soon as people join they give their place. Server is always functional this way, not driving people away because there's no one to play with.

I was just thinking of proposing the bots but I haven't been able to get one server so I wasn't sure if there was bots or not. I will suggest Pezbots be added once Dare gets back from a much need break. I was thinking maybe adding 10 bots so theres atleast a 5 on 5 match with a medium level skill set.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy fellas, not sure if anyone will end up seeing this but I’m alive and still kicking! I’m finally making my return, and I hope to work some magic and bring back the COD playerbase. Shoot me a message y’all! I’d love to catch up

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

We are possibly looking to move our server over to COD4X, still researching different options as far as server development goes on there, hopefully we can find an active playerbase. Feel free to contact me!