COD4 Who is still here?

Shoes

5 hours ago, The Partisan GR said:

Isn't Beginners already in COD4X? Am I missing something?

We were going to transition to COD4X a while ago, but currently our beginners server is still sitting on 1.8

4 hours ago, The Partisan GR said:

What is the direction it will be taking?

Right now that is what I’m trying to figure out, not many guys from COD4 are still hanging around so there’s not a whole lot of people to communicate with other than DD, Timmer, Parti and Krayzie. As far as I could tell, 1.8 is completely if not fully dead, even S*8 lost their playerbase. From what I could see, COD4X still has a very active playerbase, and that is where I’d like to move like we had originally planned. You got any input?

Sorry mate, I'm still confused. Are we talking about the server with IP 108.61.21.94:28934? Because this Beginners server is specified as a COD4X one.

I've lost track of the backs and forths to different versions, so could you please check that IP and tell me what the heck of a server I'm watching for traffic?

27 minutes ago, The Partisan GR said:

Sorry mate, I'm still confused. Are we talking about the server with IP 108.61.21.94:28934? Because this Beginners server is specified as a COD4X one.

I've lost track of the backs and forths to different versions, so could you please check that IP and tell me what the heck of a server I'm watching for traffic?

That “28934” server port is for one of our 1.7 servers that hasn’t been used since early 2018. I’m not entirely sure why it is showing as a COD4X server for you, but here’s the link to our primary server that we currently have on 1.8 https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/cod4.clan-fa.com:28930/

Edited by Sonofdoc

I see. If I remember correctly, we were supposed to move back from 1.8 to 1.7. Checking older Telegram posts, this IP I wrote about above was given by DD last February, and we were camping it since. Until it all proved futile. And here we are now.

Check this older thread as well:

So where do we go from here?

Edited by The Partisan GR

2 hours ago, The Partisan GR said:

I see. If I remember correctly, we were supposed to move back from 1.8 to 1.7. Checking older Telegram posts, this IP I wrote about above was given by DD last February, and we were camping it since. Until it all proved futile. And here we are now.

Check this older thread as well:

So where do we go from here?

Ahhhh I see what you meant about that confusion now. Are you still in the telegram group? It would be easier to communicate through that, and that way everyone else in the group could see it as well.

4 minutes ago, Sonofdoc said:

Ahhhh I see what you meant about that confusion now. Are you still in the telegram group? It would be easier to communicate through that, and that way everyone else in the group could see it as well.

yeah, still checking it from time to time.

29 minutes ago, The Partisan GR said:

yeah, still checking it from time to time.

You been playing COD recently?

6 minutes ago, Dougl@s said:

OH LOL

Now i c why i cant find any server..

I need to update my COD to 1.8.

Haha! Here's the link for ya - 

Locate the folder where your "iw3mp.exe" file is located, and replace it with the one you downloaded.

LOLZ now i am fine!

I found servers and i was there for testing and its ok now.

I will try to connect tomorrow!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sonofdoc said:

Right now that is what I’m trying to figure out, not many guys from COD4 are still hanging around so there’s not a whole lot of people to communicate with other than DD, Timmer, Parti and Krayzie. As far as I could tell, 1.8 is completely if not fully dead, even S*8 lost their playerbase. From what I could see, COD4X still has a very active playerbase, and that is where I’d like to move like we had originally planned. You got any input?

At the moment I don't have a computer to game on, but planning on building a new one in the coming months and I hope to start playing cod4 with you guys again.

• 100 1

Oh man... I remember playing CoD4 on FA servers back in the day... good times, probably one of the best online shooter experience I ever had. ET has taken over for me, but I would love to play cod4 again.

• Like 2