COD4 Who is still here?

Shoes

22 hours ago, ajnl said:

At the moment I don't have a computer to game on, but planning on building a new one in the coming months and I hope to start playing cod4 with you guys again.

That’s awesome man! I’m hoping that we can get some players back on our server wether we do end up transferring to COD4X or not. There aren’t any new players coming in as it is an “old” game, and a lot of the long time players are slowly dropping out by the day. Sad thing to see, but there’s only so many people that will continue to play.

So.

What the timezone are u guys playing?

I checked server and havnt see no one there.

Edited by Dougl@s
english errors lol

1 hour ago, Dougl@s said:

So.

What the timezone are u guys playing?

I checked server and havnt see no one there.

You probably have not seen anyone there because the server is completely dead haha. All of COD higher ups are dealing with important IRL things so there is not much communication, however I'm trying my hardest to work on the server so that everyone can return back to an improved and active server. It's not very easy doing it solo, but I am positive I can make it work.

• 100 1

32 minutes ago, Sonofdoc said:

You probably have not seen anyone there because the server is completely dead haha. All of COD higher ups are dealing with important IRL things so there is not much communication, however I'm trying my hardest to work on the server so that everyone can return back to an improved and active server. It's not very easy doing it solo, but I am positive I can make it work.

oh.

So why we dont make an event or something like that?

Maybe call all old players/members to do a gameplay.

I am here to play with you guys.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dougl@s said:

oh.

So why we dont make an event or something like that?

Maybe call all old players/members to do a gameplay.

I am here to play with you guys.

I would be all for that, but most of our COD4 members have become too busy with life or just simply moved on from the game (considering it is 13 years old). It's a very sad thing, but possibly in the near future we could do that, or even just do a simple discord group call for everyone to catch up with eachother :)

On 10/30/2020 at 3:56 AM, Sonofdoc said:

I would be all for that, but most of our COD4 members have become too busy with life or just simply moved on from the game (considering it is 13 years old). It's a very sad thing, but possibly in the near future we could do that, or even just do a simple discord group call for everyone to catch up with eachother :)

Sad lol.

ET is 17 y/o and still up haha

same as CS:Go(that i am playing atm as well) is 10 y/o.

But well, we can make a discord group.

I will get my discord again, i cant remember my old login I think lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dougl@s said:

Sad lol.

ET is 17 y/o and still up haha

same as CS:Go(that i am playing atm as well) is 10 y/o.

But well, we can make a discord group.

I will get my discord again, i cant remember my old login I think lol

Yea sadly COD4 differs majorly from ET, there are more people around my age playing it than older people, and people my age tend to move through COD games very quickly. They all more than likely moved to playing the new COD that came out last year.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:57 AM, Sonofdoc said:

Yea sadly COD4 differs majorly from ET, there are more people around my age playing it than older people, and people my age tend to move through COD games very quickly. They all more than likely moved to playing the new COD that came out last year.

True.

I am not planing to have new COD atm lol.

On 11/3/2020 at 9:20 PM, Dougl@s said:

True.

I am not planing to have new COD atm lol.

Yea, I am really hoping we can get COD4 going again, I just love the feel of the game. Currently I am just waiting on updated FTP access information from DD so that I can access the server files again, he's been very busy lately though so for right now I am just working on research.

• 2 months later...