ET Jay #2 Jay2 and making it fine for everyone

ChaOs

Jay2 and making it fine for everyone  

32 members have voted

1. 1. General - My most dominant reason why I leave Jay2 when I am playing:

• I am just tired or exhaused, or eating or my wife slaps me.
    • Stacked teams, spamming or any kind of rule based abusements
    • Explosives: Field ops spamming, landmines, mortar or grenades
    • FG42 (with and without adrenaline)
    • Flamers (with and without adrenaline)
    • Medics (with and without adrenaline)
    • Panzerfaust or MG
    • Adrenaline in general
    • No teamplay / no object play
    • Camping and/or spawn time is too short, so spawn killing causes problems
  2. 2. Now the same question with multiple choice. (Not only the most, everything that cares here)

• I am just tired or exhaused, or eating or my wife slaps me.
    • Stacked teams, spamming or any kind of rule based abusements
    • Explosives: Field ops spamming, landmines, mortar or grenades
    • FG42 (with and without adrenaline)
    • Flamers (with and without adrenaline)
    • Medics (with and without adrenaline)
    • Panzerfaust or MG
    • Adrenaline in general
    • No teamplay / no object play
    • Camping and/or spawn time is too short, so spawn killing causes problems

So.

It's a poll to check up Jay2 and suggestions. If sth. is missing or a special point of the poll, you mean, you can/should post it also.

Please no discussion here, only votes (also verbal votes) pls to keep this clean for an instant view.

Thx a lot and have fun

Edited by ChaOs
  • Like 3

I voted but I've got no idea what the point of this is. Most people that play on jay 2 don't visit the forums, they just want to play. Removing a feature like adrenaline would cause us to lose a lot of regulars.

• Like 4
  • 100 3

• Platinum VIP

It's the number 1 reason why I leave Jay 2 - too many bots

1 hour ago, ElEl said:

I voted but I've got no idea what the point of this is. Most people that play on jay 2 don't visit the forums, they just want to play. Removing a feature like adrenaline would cause us to lose a lot of regulars.

It might gain new regulars who avoid Jay 2 because of the dren, too. 

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

Yes, that is one side of the coin. You do have to include that you will also lose regulars that come to jay2 because of adre. If people that avoid jay2 because of adre need to find an alternative server, how many non-adre servers does F|A have? Now if people that are on jay2 for the adre need to find an alternative server to play on how many adre servers does F|A have?

I also want you to think for a moment about why jay1 is so much spammier compared to jay2, since you mentioned that this was a reason why you prefer jay2 over jay1 (correct me if I am wrong). It is only a hypothesis but the addition of adre on a server nerfs a lot of weapons like panzer, mines, artillery, rifle, poisongas, etc. In some cases because the damage is reduced and in other cases because your team feels more confident pushing through instead of camping behind the spam. I think that the gameplay that you/everyone likes so much on jay2 is partially caused by the effects of adre, so I really don't think that removing it would be a great idea

I don't think it should be removed, but if it was able to be slightly reduced, possibly, that would be better? It's a vicious circle. I know people who play Jay 2 because of Adren. I know people who avoid Jay 23 because of Adren. And to say "there are other servers" is disingenuous. In reality, there are other mods, but there is no Jay 2 without Adren server. 

My own personal feeling about Jay 2's  game play is more about the players that play there and less about the Adren. I think, my own opinion, is Jay 2 is just mostly players who want a more competitive game play where objective is more - not all- of the focus, unlike Jay 1 where objective is something that sometimes happens in spite of the many people who play there to get as many melee-type kills as possible. 

@MikeSlayer

Thank you very much for your vote.

Can you classify pls (which is more often), so we can watch more in detail and keep an eye on?

See you ingame :)

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, ChaOs said:

@-=HipKat=-

Ty a lot. Can you please tell, what kind of problems the bots causes?

Is it when the server is empty or medium or nearly full?

It's not that they cause problems. I was referring to when the server is dead and there mostly only Bots on there

10 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

It's not that they cause problems. I was referring to when the server is dead and there mostly only Bots on there

Ah, u mean "The server is empty ..." or likewise... o_O

Okay but to "leave because the server is empty" is a loop somehow. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, von Rantala said:

You should have added opinion of "I am never leave from Jay2" i would chose that.

For that case i just made the first option. It basically shows that players are primary happy with all. (It is the good feedback in that case)

I don't wanna cange the poll itself anymore, because this would be manipulation. And this is not that fine :)

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 2:01 AM, daredevil said:

We offer variety of servers but adren wouldn't be removed from Jay2. We might enhance it in near future but removing of adren is no and no. 

PS I play Jay2 because it provides me challenge i.e. kill adren noobs without adren and the best vsays! I like SPAM!! :D 

spam GIF

:/ best vsays no no no :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jay2 and making it fine for everyone

Where is the free beer option :confused

On a serious note I would probably like it if adre was gone but since its more or less the identity of jay2 I can live with playing without adre against adre.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...