Good evening!

Grzeniu

Siemson Grzeniu!

welcome mystery science theater 3000 GIF

30 minutes ago, Grzeniu said:

I've planned to write the intro after my PayPal donation was accepted but for some reason it is still hanging unaccepted, which makes me worried if these few bucks did not go somewhere unintended, but hey, sometime it'll get solved!

It says unaccepted on your PayPal account? Or it's not being shown on the donation list? If the second one I already told you what to do :D get it touch with daredvil, m8 xD

31 minutes ago, notellenPage said:

It says unaccepted on your PayPal account? Or it's not being shown on the donation list? If the second one I already told you what to do :D get it touch with daredvil, m8 xD

As I have told you back then - not visible on the donations list here on the forums. PayPal-wise it seems sent somewhere, theoretically to FA. And I have PM'd Daredevil twice, but I just do not want to spam poor dude, cause he's probably too busy :) Anyways, that's not so important matter. 

be a good guy

I shall, Daddy, I shall :D

Edited by Grzeniu
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Seen you quite often on server, so if you're willing to apply feel free to post application 🙂

About the donation, I'll let DD know about it, as we use another IM for the management stuff. He is idd busy, but will take a look at your donation asap. He might approve it manually, so that's why it has been taken so long.

• Love 1