ET Jay #2 REMOVE A VSAY FROM J2

PassiveStoner

8 hours ago, Hitch said:

Well if I was soft, I wouldn't even be online.

It's not about being soft, it's about empathy. I for one, don't play on that server and am not black so it doesn't affect me. If our rules state "no racism of any kind" then we can't have it both ways, it just make us as a community look like a bunch of hypocrites.

Agreed. He lost me when he equated empathy with softness.

16 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

There's a difference between re-enacting battles from a war, in which the enemy Nazis were vanquished within a few short years and using a term that glorifies 400 years of slavery and 150 years of civil rights violations, violence and persecution based on the color of someone's skin. I got banned for a month and a  half for saying I never banged a Hindu before in main chat and the excuse was racism (Hindu isn't actually a race, BTW, but I digress). If THAT was cause for an extended banning then using the N-Word and talking about joining the KKK should be WAY out of line. And so WHAT how long it's been on the server. Black people were slaves for generations. Does that make it acceptable?

We're not talking about body shaming someone or toying with a small segment's personal sensitivities or some Social Justice political BS. It's 100% racist - which btw is considered a civil rights violation in the US.

Go down to the 'hood and play those 2 vsays over and over, loud in the middle of the street and see how that works out

The Nazis where the pinnacle of slavery and racism who killed millions in those short few years....Its ok to reenact them though?? DOH

My point about the vsays being on the servers for years is why it has taken till now to start moaning about them. Either way IMHO FA is a gaming clan and not a political arena, and certainly not a place for all this SJW BS.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • 100 4

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

The Nazis where the pinnacle of slavery and racism who killed millions in those short few years....Its ok to reenact them though?? DOH

My point about the vsays being on the servers for years is why it has taken till now to start moaning about them. Either way IMHO FA is a gaming clan and not a political arena, and certainly not a place for all this SJW BS.

Dude, believe me I am the least politically correct person on the planet. Why do you think I can’t get along with many people here? Because I tell it like it is and I don’t put up with anybody’s BS so do not equate me with an SJW. It’s about right and wrong.

reenacting battles in World War II is not even in the same ballpark as centuries of racism. Using your analogy why don’t we just stop gaming all together since it’s always one side against another. Put a stop to all wargames and those poor persecuted dragons and nights, we cannot forget the Knights of the medieval times.

The Nazis lost, the Jewish people won. Do you seriously want to compare the two cultures, people who are Jewish and people in America who are black?

Edited by -=HipKat=-

47 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Dude, believe me I am the least politically correct person on the planet. Why do you think I can’t get along with many people here? Because I tell it like it is and I don’t put up with anybody’s BS so do not equate me with an SJW. It’s about right and wrong.

reenacting battles in World War II is not even in the same ballpark as centuries of racism. Using your analogy why don’t we just stop gaming all together since it’s always one side against another. Put a stop to all wargames and those poor persecuted dragons and nights, we cannot forget the Knights of the medieval times.

The Nazis lost, the Jewish people won. Do you seriously want to compare the two cultures, people who are Jewish and people in America who are black?

I'm sure the Black people of America wont suffer too greatly from a vsay taken from a 45+ year old movie in a game, be asking to remove statues in game next.

Like i said this isn't the place for this sort of SJW BS, call it what you must but that is exactly what it is.

• 100 1

Godzinę temu, -=HipKat=- napisał:

Then why are you comparing World War 2, a tragedy that touched millions all around the globe to the fact Americans can't understand that being black or white doesn't define you for hundreds of years? And while we're at it, why do you think that black people would give a flying f*** (sorry for my words, but I'm getting tired of sugarcoating it) about a vsay in an internet shooter? I think they did not ask you to defend them from "evil vsays", and they certainly coulnd't care less. If a vsay offends you, then I'm sorry to say, but you saying "I don't put up with anyone BS, so do not equate me with SJW" is just a sad heap of words, because that's what SJW's do. Fight for something no one asked them to fight for in the first place, in this example, banning the evil vsay for eternal damnation.

• Like 6
  • 100 1

Agree with Xiahou on this one.

As an FYI..

If you press v0 you get a help menu and you can mute vsays from there if its spammed and offends you..

• Like 2
  • 100 3

10 hours ago, Xiahou Dun said:

I highly doubt the creators of these vsays, or El who put them in the pack had any ill intention while creating them.

I did not make the sound pack that is currently on Jay2, that was on there before I even started playing on the server. I think Shana and Baska made it? I agree with the no ill-will statement though.

• 100 1

23 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I think having a complete lack of empathy or understanding of how something affects other people is a better example of what is weak-ninded

i think u just come to fa to whine..  i agree there should be no racism  here or anywhere else..  but i also know that a simple cfg setting will change this so i dont ever hear it.. problem solved.  i also as my own opinion hate addon soundpaks.. but i live with it cuz ..its not about my feelings. i am also positive.. after we get this taken care of ull be on jay2 whining ur ass off like u always do.. i havent taken u serious in yrs.. for a reason. as far as the  racism goes in the vsay.. i am sure we can come to a resolution .. that will suffice .. sorry if i came off wrong but hipkat whines like a 2yr old when hes on jay2 everytime hes there. an that crap gets old real old real fast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2