ET Server =F|A=Beach Party

RendeL

• Leader

Does he even sleeps??
He has a kinda "BOT" attitude... :D

Fire Fist just volunteered to be a Test Subject for my new Leader Commands.    :geek:  :ph34r:

• Like 4

Fire Fist just volunteered to be a Test Subject for my new Leader Commands.    :geek:  :ph34r:

Sorry to spam again but I wanted to show the " New >Leader< Commands" that @RedBaird used on me :D

"Hat Poper" :P

yGYhWu0.jpg

gBuKQfp.jpg

Edited by Fire Fist
  • Like 3

It's today guys, it's today!!

I will be there coming half hour for setting levels and will be back within 7 hours :)

After I posted this announcement, some bad news was received and therefore I cant participate myself.

But I wish you all who joins alot of fun and good memories. Take screenshots and even demos if you like, have fun and rock the server - it's all that matters!

Here is a little taste of a partayyyyy for you all!!

P.S. Danielle's bikini shots in my pm box and those who are lvl above Hecken...make him suffer :D

• Like 5

Rendel, pics or they dont exist :D

After I posted this announcement, some bad news was received and therefore I cant participate myself.

But I wish you all who joins alot of fun and good memories. Take screenshots and even demos if you like, have fun and rock the server - it's all that matters!

Here is a little taste of a partayyyyy for you all!!

https://youtu.be/SD3s__hWS8o

P.S. Danielle's bikini shots in my pm box and those who are lvl above Hecken...make him suffer :D

Edited by *DONG*

• Administrators

Server is set with new silent mod 0.9.0 and war options! 

Will update all other silent mod servers by tonight or on weekend. 

• Like 8

• Administrators

I will move the admin level system from silent 1 to all other servers so that we remain in sync i.e. which level has what commands. Currently all are maintained separately.

• Like 5