Have you posted it on Imgur? Seen similar post being voted to front page and gotten some wider coverage.
Hope everything will be good.
Jump to content
1. Why was her phone off when she was meeting this man?
2. Why was she meeting this man at a hotel?
3. Did you know of this knowledge prior to this, or after?
Best wishes, and hope she gets home safe.
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.
1) It wasn't. She took snapchats of her with this man at the hotel. It was turned off afterwords.
2) My daughter has a history of making poor choices. She was enamored with this man.
3) She told us he was 19, and we still said no, absolutely not. Her relationship was a secret.
4) There were other men involved, a couple of which have been identified, and are confirmed MS-13 gang members. The Richmond PD is involved, as well as the local FBI in Virginia. They have discovered the plate number of the car these men were using, and have started searching for any LPR hits. ICE has been informed, and they are checking border crossing records. DPS is also involved, though not sure how. They are in the process of getting warrants for cell phone location history on both. My updates here may be sparse and infrequent, depending on how things go.
Kevlar: Thanks mate. Seriously. We need to get this guy identified as soon as possible.
Moses: wtf is imrgur? (I'll find out, don't worry :/)
**Edit** Now a public post on Imgur (Thanks Moses): http://imgur.com/gallery/PT2DcGv/new
Jesus christ... I hope you find her, you have my prayers!
Sick world... theese things are happening too often nowdays... And in our country aswell, which is one of the smallest countries
So quick update.
She's still missing.
The authorities have identified the 4 men primarily involved. All 4, as well as the associates the FBI has identified, are (as suspected) MS-13 members. My daughter and these men traveled first to San Marcos, then Houston, and then up the coast towards Richmond, where they are fairly certain she still is. The car they were traveling in was stopped in Mississippi, but the BOLO had not gone out, so they were not detained. Texas DPS got a hit on the license plate, and Richmond PD located the car. They made forced entry into the apartment, but did not find her there.
So far, the main bad actor "Erich", has a local charge here in Texas for sexual assault, and federal charges for flight to evade prosecution and transporting a minor across state lines for the purposes of solicitation.
The US Marshall's service is currently leading the search for the two primary men involved, as they are the ones with the federal warrants. (These two also have unrelated charges pending). I am told the FBI has 13,000 pages of IP addresses to chase down (how is that possible? dunno, although he mentioned this gang does have several members using the same social media accounts) springing from over 30 search warrants.
For what it's worth, the detective I spoke with is confident they'll find her soon, at which point we'll get the truth about whether this was truly a voluntary trip or not.
Every parents nightmare... i dont know what you are going through and honestly i dont even want to cuz just a lil thought that this could happen to us just makes me fall apart.
I rly hope everything gonna be allright and nothing bad has happen, if i caught these guys in action i would hang em by their balls and feed their faces to pigs (lil hard but they deserve it)
Best of wishes be strong