COD4 Server COD4 Admin Level Structure - Updated

daredevil

Like the new level structure. When it was first implemented on ET it was a little bit of getting used to but put people in the right level of where they belong. Not having unessential commands, and the ones who need them have them.

• Like 1

• Administrators

ok I disagreed with this strucxture that was a bit more then the average brain could cope with my name is about to be dreagged though the mud but it ok I have resigned by now I wont embaress leaders by knowing more about the players then them but ehilst you are all dragging my name through mud please remember I like muds it was good for my skin

No problem. Everyone has their own thoughts. 2 type level structures where causing issues between games and sadly, tons of players/members play different games so sync was needed since long time. In fact due to my vacation and busy life schedule it was done late.

I wish you best of luck. A person with at least 2 neurons in their brain would come up with some useful suggestions.

On you request, your trial ends/denied.

Their might be some bugs or hick ups so please feel free to point it out and we will fix it up asap. So going forward, COD4 and ET will have same admin level structure.

Edit: New admin level system on all servers now. :)

Enjoy!

On another more positive note, all COD members admin levels on the forums side of things should be up to date with the new system. If we missed anyone on the forums OR on the servers please let us know via tracker found HERE, and we will fix it ASAP!

And thank you Dare! This will make things MUCH easier for us :)

• Like 1

For any admin with awesome adminpowers; small bug: My forum Admin level says 9, although I'm well set on the server (17).

Seems like a single issue, since for everyone else in this topic it seems to be working.

• Administrators

For any admin with awesome adminpowers; small bug: My forum Admin level says 9, although I'm well set on the server (17).

Seems like a single issue, since for everyone else in this topic it seems to be working.

Fixed :)

I've WANTED it for a long long time but I've had no money.. I still have very little money but I can spare £10 for a download of it so I'm getting it now :)

finally -.-"

At what level can yoiu kick players? sometime I'm the only FA member and need to kick.

!kick comes at Level 14 (Clan member L2), I've fixed your forum level, all you need to do is have someone set you up on the server

At what level can yoiu kick players? sometime I'm the only FA member and need to kick.

clan member lvl2

http://fearless-assa...Level_Structure

its on the structure link that dare posted in the first post of this topic...

(dammit GI stop beatin me!)

Level 14? I have lvl 12 on ET and I have kick. I even thought I saw 'kick' in COD4, too, when I had lvl9 in the old system. But I guess that's different in COD4?

Level 9 on the old CoD4 structure was equal to Level 14, level 8 was equal to level 12. And 8, which you should have had, indeed never had kick. Then again, level 9 on CoD4 1.6 never had ban (only 11 and upwards), although on 1.7 9 had ban.

Luckily everything is simple now :P

Level 9 on the old CoD4 structure was equal to Level 14, level 8 was equal to level 12. And 8, which you should have had, indeed never had kick. Then again, level 9 on CoD4 1.6 never had ban (only 11 and upwards), although on 1.7 9 had ban.

Luckily everything is simple now :P

Except not everyone will be converted to 14 from 9, etc.. Its not totally direct like that :)

Except not everyone will be converted to 14 from 9, etc.. Its not totally direct like that :)

It actually is :P

Old level 8 - New Level 12 (L1)
Old level 9 - New Level 14 (L2)
Old level 11 - New Level 15 (L3)

• Like 3