Howdy Neighbors

Achilles90

This is Achilles from the ET: HC server. I have bumped into a few of the lovely FA guys(or gals) and some of the server regulars as well but for whomever I haven't seen yet I do hope to see you in the future and don't be afraid to say hi. In real life I'm very boring and mild mannered but quite easy to get along with. I'm not particularly good at the game, but I'm a team player and am in it for the fun and the bromance. Expect me to revive you or die trying. I'm also chock full of dad jokes which is quite unfortunate for all of you. To kick things off: Which of santa's reindeer do dinosaurs like the least? ... Comet!

• Like 1

Can confirm that this guy will go for the revive almost every single time and also has some wonderfully bad jokes.

I also gotta say that as I've gotten older, I've realllllly come to appreciate mild temperaments over the more obnoxious kinds, yet I've progressed in an opposite direction from that. Hm. weird.

....Welcome to the forums dude!

Edited by emaL
  • Like 1

Thanks so much, everyone, for making me feel welcome. Lots of familiar faces (names). It's well appreciated.

Coming back to this game after so many years has been refreshing. The age range is a bit older so it's nice that it's not like sitting in a COD lobby with a bunch of angsty, angry, 11-year-olds screaming profanity and epithets at each other. This is a great server and a great group of guys

Hmmm, cheep.... Nope, never heard of you  :rolleyes: