Can we get some new maps for ET Hardcore

stalker

• 1 month later...

was wondering if we can ask for baserace and that stars wars map called falcon and glider....for exchange for  dub something and warbell no one plays those... :rolleyes: please !!!!!!!! if u not to busy...and put me level 10 thx lol

I disagree with baserace and glider very much. :D

Warbell is very very rarely played I agree.

But honestly falcon can be fun as long as there is no double jump ( Most people argue that the map requires double jump , but I find it 1000% better when there is no doublejump. )

Also you can ask on the tracker for your level 10

I will mention on be half of the players on hardcore: They also want fueldump.
But then again just as many don't want fueldump.

The decisions so hard >.<

• Administrators

When Italy would be least voted, it would be removed. I agree some of you don't like it but more then avg people like it.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=515355&section=mappool

I have removed warbell.  I will replace adlern roof with regular adlern and we keep rotating both. I did added one new map day before or so. 

Falcon I can re-add it but if I see whine for lag, I am gonna remove it. Baserace no.

@Timbo - Level 10 is not for you. I don't see you fit for level 10. Thanks

I can add snatch for few days if you all agree? 

• Like 3

Last night i played this map (capuzzo )  in HC server, i think is too big, then again there was a few people in there at that time.

Kinda enjoyed but its too big imo for HC, yet again we need to play it a few times to see if people like it or not.

Snatch is a no no imo, its already hard in silent1 and always axis winning (tho arty helps in there with no tk, but still, a no no) plz no no..

as

f

When Italy would be least voted, it would be removed. I agree some of you don't like it but more then avg people like it.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=515355&section=mappool

I have removed warbell.  I will replace adlern roof with regular adlern and we keep rotating both. I did added one new map day before or so. 

Falcon I can re-add it but if I see whine for lag, I am gonna remove it. Baserace no.

@Timbo - Level 10 is not for you. I don't see you fit for level 10. Thanks

I can add snatch for few days if you all agree? 

Thumbs up crafty butcher :) Next bach of bleach is on me

• Leader

Last night i played this map (capuzzo )  in HC server, i think is too big, then again there was a few people in there at that time.

Kinda enjoyed but its too big imo for HC, yet again we need to play it a few times to see if people like it or not.

Snatch is a no no imo, its already hard in silent1 and always axis winning (tho arty helps in there with no tk, but still, a no no) plz no no..

Was that the old Capuzzo or the new Capuzzo_final, which I just downloaded from HC?  :)  

• Like 1

Was that the old Capuzzo or the new Capuzzo_final, which I just downloaded from HC?   :)

mmmm

its only said capuzzo, dunno which one exactly..

• Leader

mmmm

its only said capuzzo, dunno which one exactly..

Sage uploaded the final version and it looks like DD put it on HC.  :)

Check Sage's topic for the changes, including FPS.

Would it be a good a idea to have a rotation of one more map .... i know it has been increased by one about one year ago. I think it is 7 maps maps for now.

Gengis

Iv always said NO to big maps on HC but now... you know its a bit different...

because in the littl maps on HC  in 1/3 of time u die from TK so many riflnades and that flamer behind you...

and that guy with panza tripleTKin for 1 kill... the idea of playin in a more skilled way on that server is like a MYTH

it looks more and more like another silent1 but with FF on (omg).

So add new maps (suggestion: ET-Assault) for fun...  we play on HC just for fun now.