Can we get some new maps for ET Hardcore

stalker

BTW was v2base ever removed last I checked it was still there (alongside transmitter)

Haven't been on today yet though

• Administrators

BTW was v2base ever removed last I checked it was still there (alongside transmitter)

Haven't been on today yet though

Oops forgot to remove it. Removed. :) Thanks!

• Like 1

set g_useralliedrespawntime 11
set g_useraxisrespawntime 18

Let me know if that helps. Increasing more then 18 will make game slow on pub games. Decreasing allies time.

Thanks, I'll let you know if it helps. Though I don't know if it will have much of an impact.

It's really hard to cross the first bridge as allies are sitting ducks.

Then once we manage to do so, we need to run towards the spawnflag which is a little farther while fighting off what's left of Axis. Then Axis just spawn in our face before we can reach flag.

That's why I thought longer axis spawntime would help. But we'll see with this!

thanks

• Administrators

If that's the case then I can make spawn shield to 3. It's been a while i played this maps so i don't remember much but i did mapscript which opens up the tunnel which is normally closed. Not sure where tunnel comes in to play. 

I think the tunnel has a ladder with lever at top, which allies are supposed to go across bridge and around to open it,or boost on a player to get it. But axis can close it again.

It is a ladder though so its pretty easy to defend.

If that's the case then I can make spawn shield to 3. It's been a while i played this maps so i don't remember much but i did mapscript which opens up the tunnel which is normally closed. Not sure where tunnel comes in to play. 

Seems to be fine so far. After a couple of games, Allies manage to get the flag in the first 12 minutes while getting the CP a couple of times, which I think is another spawn.

The longer spawntime have given allies the time to go through tunnel and reach CP, which split axis in two.

Only thing though is the 30 minutes. Might wanna make it more like 23. Anyone think that too? School seems nice as well. I didnt notice but if it's 30 minutes, might wanna make it shorter too.

30 minutes map on HC can feel like an eternity if allies aren't able to win.

I wish school would end when objective hits truck :P

The truck part of school only about half, if that, of each team participates. And the journey there sucks :P

Other than that good additions :P

• Administrators

Seems to be fine so far. After a couple of games, Allies manage to get the flag in the first 12 minutes while getting the CP a couple of times, which I think is another spawn.

The longer spawntime have given allies the time to go through tunnel and reach CP, which split axis in two.

Only thing though is the 30 minutes. Might wanna make it more like 23. Anyone think that too? School seems nice as well. I didnt notice but if it's 30 minutes, might wanna make it shorter too.

30 minutes map on HC can feel like an eternity if allies aren't able to win.

Both should be 24 mins. If allies gets less time to complete the objective then we can make it 26 mins as well. If allies win this map all time then it's not balanced map. 

I wish school would end when objective hits truck :P

The truck part of school only about half, if that, of each team participates. And the journey there sucks :P

Other than that good additions :P

We can try to make truck go faster, I believe. I need to check on that part. 

• Like 2

Well the truck barely needs to move, but it has to get past a barrier.

It isn't impossible just to me it seems an unnecessary addition to the map that people usually don't participate in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please bring back Fuel Dump to HARDCORE!

I know some dont like it but f*** em.There will be plenty who will be glad to have Fuel back again. :)

I would love to see fueldump or fueldump_revenge (the map I adapt for axis attack and changed it to summer :) :) :) )

I would like see karsiah too!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I also advocate Fuel Dump - a great classic map - for the ET Hardcore server. Would be a good addition IMHO.

Preferably the version that has a team door in the fence, near the last Axis spawn, so that Axis engies have better access to defusing dyno in the dump.