• Administrators

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=515355&section=mappool

Based on that removed:

1. 1944

2. Darji2

3. Village

4. Password2

So we have room to add 2 more maps. 

I can add snatch 3 if you guys like that map.  Link to UFO from our download section please? Could push little more and add eagles 2 ways... Call a vote.. People like it reply back here keep it and if they whine do reply back sorry people don't like it. We would only know if we try it for once at least. 

PS You guys play on regular basis on server. Make a bind ... Vote for new maps at the end of the map. Spam a bind like 2-4x .. Only one at a time.. Don't spam a lot or else it would like attention whores... (Goes to regulars and members whoever plans to use bind)

• Like 1

Snatch3 is on silent right? and allies are always getting destroyed. I'd rather have Transmitter, am i the only one? hahaha I just remember that map being fun xD

thanks btw for UFO, it was played for the first time!!!

transmitter is here http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/131-transmitter-transmitter-beta2pk3/

• Like 1

Ah I like Password2... Great map, but no worries, it is on Silent1 aswell. 

Snatch3 is hard for allies yes. Transmitter is a good map, but can aswell be hard for Allies, but it is a better chose then SNatch3, Battery and Oasis.

Eagles2Ways is one of my favourite maps, it go numerous objectives and is a big map which would be great for Silent1.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

DO NOT ADD EAGLES, For the sake of my 9 year old computer.

Personally do not think we should have duplicate maps like oasis-sw_oasis, goldrush-sw_goldrush , and adlernest-adlernest_roof. As it is always a WTF when they get voted twice in a row. Also in the case of the oasis and goldrush that is 20 minutes + 30 minutes of map, that are really difficult for allies and often not completed. I think keeping the SW versions are best.

I would rather normal adlernest be kept, but if people enjoy roof more keeping that one is fine.

If we can't remove italy... Have we tried the italy remake? There is a lot more access to move around. I think this is it: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/791-italy-fps-remake-tnt/

the Goldrush SW and normal Goldrush is hard for allies becuase of the spawn time of axis and the lack of coordination that usually are in the teamwork these days. As mentioned before, Goldrush GALS would be the best choice since it got more routes. (bit  bigger map).

SW Oasis is actually good becuase of the extra routes allies can take and they dont get slowed down in the tunnel from the water. 

• Like 2

Personally do not think we should have duplicate maps like oasis-sw_oasis, goldrush-sw_goldrush , and adlernest-adlernest_roof. As it is always a WTF when they get voted twice in a row. Also in the case of the oasis and goldrush that is 20 minutes + 30 minutes of map, that are really difficult for allies and often not completed. I think keeping the SW versions are best.

I would rather normal adlernest be kept, but if people enjoy roof more keeping that one is fine.

If we can't remove italy... Have we tried the italy remake? There is a lot more access to move around. I think this is it: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/791-italy-fps-remake-tnt/

Agree on removing the duplicated maps, and would like to see the remake of Italy, just to spice things with that map and get the attention again for those who dont like it at all..

Sadly UFO is not voted too much but everytime i have the chance for voting I vote for it and beg for that map to be played..

Snatch3 is a no no no no for me on HC, its just even harder on Silent with all the spam and choke areas that it will be harder in HC even with the Teamdamage and TK..

Would like to see Transmitter.

Canyon 3 Final is a map that i played a few times, dont know if it will suit in HC

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=mapinfo&midx=292

• Administrators

That dup map should be fixed

Have u guys thought on daybreak?

• Like 1

• Administrators

Snatch3 is on silent right? and allies are always getting destroyed. I'd rather have Transmitter, am i the only one? hahaha I just remember that map being fun xD

thanks btw for UFO, it was played for the first time!!!

transmitter is here http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/131-transmitter-transmitter-beta2pk3/

Transmitter is fun map. Spawns are 10/14 favoring allies in snatch 3. Even after that they loose then it's teams.

That dup map should be fixed

its been played on NQ servers this days.

.. didnt we have it in the past on the silent mod aswell? back in 2012?

its a fun map

I love daybreak for the obj, seems most times I've seen this map played there are lots of snipers and not much backup. I would be willing to die to play it on Hardcore though.

What are peoples thoughts on Rhine Bridge?

• Like 1

• Administrators

its been played on NQ servers this days.

.. didnt we have it in the past on the silent mod aswell? back in 2012?

its a fun map

I think so. It's fun map. Open space and close combat.

I love daybreak for the obj, seems most times I've seen this map played there are lots of snipers and not much backup. I would be willing to die to play it on Hardcore though.

What are peoples thoughts on Rhine Bridge?

Is that 20mb map??