ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

10 hours ago, Wazzap said:

Others Maps Here Large and Good Thos Fragging and Obsective !

-beerrun

-Breakout_370

-egypt_attack_b3

-mml_minastirith_b4

-PARISBATTLE !!!

!And Awesome One ! : TroopTrain_120 (map teams are on two trains runing! awesome kills! and hides in train when moving and shoting!

breakout.jpg

164resurrection1.jpg

b20ca37b9457c66a8cbfd6ccd5bbf415_M.jpg

+1 for Resurrection 

5 hours ago, Smileyyy said:

Good map, I agree. Map has 2 main problems: double jump, choke points.

Double jump: allies can just easily jump over wall and rush to OBJ. (The wall u see bottom right on picture)

Choke points: If allies don't rush, axis can easily defend the OBJ since the OBJ room is made out of 3 chokepoints.

yeah double jump isnt for the map but i've never noticed the 2nd problem even with full players the map could be done! :)

Here is The Site of Maps for Wolfenstein Enemy Trrritory : http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/downloads/viewcategory/15-et-maps  Link.

And here link to Newest Maps ET http://activegamer.net/et/maps/

World PLAY Map List Tops Here All : https://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=maplist

And my Other Suggestions...

-Flame-Guards

-Stalingrad

-Leningrad_b2

-Citadel

!A new map 2018 April :http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/news/wolfenstein-enemy-territory/et-maps/item/1639-arta-beta-1

A New Good Map http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/news/wolfenstein-enemy-territory/et-maps/item/1603-dingenskirchen-beta-2

Other Good map Here: http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/news/wolfenstein-enemy-territory/et-maps/item/1587-river-port-beta-1

A Great Battle MAP Here : Paris 2018 > http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/news/wolfenstein-enemy-territory/et-maps/item/1642-uje-paris-b1

___>These Are Maps for Bigger Servers like =F|A= Jay 1

Good Job Downloading Maps and Put some to Play on Server!

And Change that Faking Jagdpanther tanks is Verry Old Mode Ancient!!! put Tiger Tank! Please here some photos. More Great hd maked

PzKpfw-Tiger-1.jpg

tiger_sc_01.jpg

descărcare.jpg

On 6/11/2018 at 9:00 PM, C3jZi said:

yeah double jump isnt for the map but i've never noticed the 2nd problem even with full players the map could be done! :)

Ressurection was a time here playing on server Jay1 why removed it? is Good map

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
21 hours ago, Wazzap said:

I agree. It was a totally different map. The only thing about it is, so many areas where no battles ever really occur, but I liked it, a lot

• Administrators
On 6/15/2018 at 8:58 AM, Wazzap said:

It's still their. 

new maps for weekend! 4 more new to add soon! Be hold jay1 is back in action. :)

sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
supplydepot2, 0, 50,
et_mor2_night_final, 0, 64,
fa_goldrush_b1, 0, 64,
caen2, 0, 51,
fueldump, 0, 64,
venice_ne4, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
pirates, 0, 64,
frostbite, 0, 34,
capuzzo, 12, 52,
et_beach, 0, 45,
warbell, 0, 50,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 64,
adlernest, 0, 36,
etdo1, 0, 64,
teuthonia_final, 0, 44,
radar, 0, 64,
castleattack_b5, 30, 64,
fa_italy_b1, 0, 64,
bba0-beta2, 26, 64,
braundorf_final, 0, 34,
resurrection, 24, 64,
fa_temple_b1, 20, 64,
sw_cathedral_b7, 0, 32,
river_port, 0, 64,

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • 100 1

I really, really really, would love to see Ruins back in rotation. That map is a ton of fun!! just like Mariachi's mom!!!! Also Tank Race !!! and last but not least Cortex!!!!!!!

****Kisses****

-Humpty

• Like 2
  • 100 2

8 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I really, really really, would love to see Ruins back in rotation. That map is a ton of fun!! just like Mariachi's mom!!!! Also Tank Race !!! and last but not least Cortex!!!!!!!

****Kisses****

-Humpty

Sounds good to me :D i like ruins a lot too i noticed people had to learn the map a bit first but once players found out how the map works they seemed pretty happy with the map
total tank race needs waypoints first for the bots but i hope once the waypoints are made it also will be added it use to be a very liked map i remember 
and i think kerkya would be great too for jay1 
ruins and kerkya are both maps axis attacks we almost have no maps atm in the rotation axis attacks so thats nice and total tank race both teams have the same objective so both attack and defend :D

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DFighter said:

Sounds good to me :D i like ruins a lot too i noticed people had to learn the map a bit first but once players found out how the map works they seemed pretty happy with the map
total tank race needs waypoints first for the bots but i hope once the waypoints are made it also will be added it use to be a very liked map i remember 

Dfighter is wise beyond his years!!

50 minutes ago, DFighter said:

and i think kerkya would be great too for jay1 
ruins and kerkya are both maps axis attacks we almost have no maps atm in the rotation axis attacks so thats nice and total tank race both teams have the same objective so both attack and defend :D

With total tank race do u guys mean 2tanks? And kerkyra is too laggy unfortuanatly, might be able to support 32 players though. Ruins has too many glitch spots :(

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, Humpty said:

****Kisses****

-Humpty

No Way on Cortex. That map ruined Jay 2, it would ruin Jay 1 even more. Ruins did turn out to be fun, but I'd love to see Resurrection back

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

No Way on Cortex. That map ruined Jay 2, it would ruin Jay 1 even more. Ruins did turn out to be fun, but I'd love to see Resurrection back

Resurrection is back! 😉

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Since i am a princess today. I would love to have Sand of Time and Berserk put in rotation. Just because my name is written on the walls of the secret rooms ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION