daredevil

News Teamspeak - Fearless Assassins Community Server

BTW, the !tsip command on Jay 3 returns the Vent address, and jay 4 does not list the command yet. -> tracker

BTW, if enough people get on ill serenade everyone :-p (if its not late @ night)

BTW, the !tsip command on Jay 3 returns the Vent address, and jay 4 does not list the command yet. -> tracker

This should be fixed.

Members channel password PM'd.

This should be fixed.

Members channel password PM'd.

i got a pm from you all it says is teamspeak server pass and nothing else no password lol

i got a pm from you all it says is teamspeak server pass and nothing else no password lol

Can u please take the screenshot of that PM and PM it to me? I guess their is an issue with mass PM add-on which we are using.

I believe the issue is the different font/color used in the first and the rest of the lines. On both carbon blue and paradox its hard to impossible to read the message( at least for me ) but after highlighting its easy.

• Like 1

Super ! :)

1 request can you make a League of Legends channel in there?

It would be much easier to talk with players than write, but i think i have that language barrier thing... :unsure:

Any advice how to get rid of that? :D

But it's really good idea... :thumbsup ..I hope that one day i can talk smoothly with all my favourite players in TS too! :rolleyes:

Edited by Adorable
  • Like 1

It would be much easier to talk with players than write, but i think i have that language barrier thing... :unsure:

Any advice how to get rid of that? :D

But it's really good idea... :thumbsup

Just keep trying to talk :D

Just keep trying to talk :D

I tried couple of times, but then i start to think what i have to say and so one..I can't translate my thoughts into English so quickly. :lol:

I haven't speak in english since high school and only thing in english class i had to say was my name.. :lol2:

• Like 1

Super ! :)

1 request can you make a League of Legends channel in there?

Created one in RPG channel :)

• Like 1

hi, yes, its very nice with the teamspeak...

i have spambots on my pc and after format_c I dont again install the programm wolfenstein on my pc.

I am now 2 weeks not playing on game server. Once I removed properly the spambots I'll install the game, and teamspeak.

anyway thanks for the info B)

• Like 1

Can u please take the screenshot of that PM and PM it to me? I guess their is an issue with mass PM add-on which we are using.

@ dare it ok now i can see it i changed my theme from paradox to elegant and now i see it like joker said its a font problem in paradox the text was completely transparent

so i did not bother sending you a screenshot thanks