Happy Birthday =F|A=!

kristy

Happy day before and happy birthday =F|A=! So glad Dare, Joedirt and Rainier have given us a nice home away from home here. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Three stooges LOL

hey even i helped even though just a little bit

on the other thought... nop..... i didnt !!! :embrass

But u know what i was the first one to play on FA Recruiting, after Dare was done with the setup !!

wooohooooooooooo !

Edited by tdkxeon

Happy Birthday F|A.. A massive thank you to Dare, Leaders/Co leaders and all those who made and make this the best Clan/Family..out there. I wear my Tag with pride..We are family, we are fearless, we are unstoppable!

• Administrators

It doesn't matter if it is the 28th else where in the world! It was the 28th in USA time zone for our birthday. Ah. NVM! At this rate we'll have our birthday pushed earlier by a day every year!

It doesn't matter if it is the 28th else where in the world! It was the 28th in USA time zone for our birthday. Ah. NVM! At this rate we'll have our birthday pushed earlier by a day every year!

i disagree

:l33t

i think rainer is ghey !

HAPPY BDAY YEAHHH!

And kristys right lol, you all are one of the reasons I'm doing so well, also one of the reasons I have decided to keep working on getting myself to full health and kicking all your bums (in my dreams that is...) in atleast one game.

So happy 3rd bday to the clan and a ton of thanks to the founders of this great clan for the hard work and dedication it must take to keep it running this smooth for the rest of us to enjoy (and you guys to enjoy sometimes ;) )

Edited by speedfact