new comers

Krados

if youre new and dont think youre being treated rite you have to speek up me , im tired of it a couple of admin dont care for me or somthing so they have muted me banned me for 72 hours calling me a cheat when they know good and well i dont cheat now they got me set up first 3 min of map 28 shots 48 hits and 0 kills when they cant beat you square up THEY cheat with there admin abilitys and all im looking for is a straight game im here to die trying to kill fools but they wont alow it how they walk in own flam without dieing there guns dont reacoil any of them i have to stand on two of my own gernades to kill myself that tells you somthing rite there i probly wont get to talk anymore after this because they dont want to here this stuff but they promote cheating banned i just cant figure out is cheating they dont likei dont know but all i can say is i love et and fa been here a while and the way its heading i dont think is very good but it takes way more than me to do anything about it so speak up i know theres alote more than just me being treated like this .      thanks for listing   Slaughterd

• Haha 5
  • Confused 4
  • Love 1

A very disabled or a very drunk or a very troll person, anyway, a guy with some problems in life.

Thanks for providing us with some fun. Hope you deal with those nasty FA members soon. Good luck!

• Haha 2