Howdy, folks!

ImpossibleX

Hey there!

My name's Michael Lutz, also known as ImpossibleX on the servers IG, I live in the United States of America, in the state of Missouri. I'm a twenty-five year old man with mild but high functioning autism, ADHD, (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and Epilepsy who loves computers (except when they're being slow and sluggish), cars, (Ford Crown Victorias, Ford Tauruses, Lincoln Towncars, Mercury Grand Marquis, Chevrolet and GMC Suburbans, from 80s or 90s, and Chevrolet Silverados and GMC Sierras), and music, but what I really love the most is playing on F|A's servers, mostly the NQ servers. I look forward to playing with you all in-game, and also, if I throw an insult or two your way, don't take it too personally, because I also have Bipolar, so I tend to have unexpected mood swings once in a while, cheers, and have a nice day/night!

• Like 3

Greetings Michael :D  I have seen you on silent1 several times now, and took note of your MOXI in the face of certain destruction.  We need soldiers like you around here to balance the effete Nancy boys who only play medic to secure the possibility of creating an enhanced statistical scenario.  You know the type I am sure, they keep attacking the enemy when your down, often casting a disdainful glance your direction, scrutinizing you as if to determine if it is worth their while to revive you.   Yes, we need MANLY men and women here on the =F|A= front line  HOO-RAH!@!! SOLDIER welcome to the battle!

• Like 1

On 11/28/2018 at 3:01 AM, ImpossibleX said:

Hey there!

My name's Michael Lutz, also known as ImpossibleX on the servers IG, I live in the United States of America, in the state of Missouri. I'm a twenty-five year old man with mild but high functioning autism, ADHD, (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and Epilepsy who loves computers (except when they're being slow and sluggish), cars, (Ford Crown Victorias, Ford Tauruses, Lincoln Towncars, Mercury Grand Marquis, Chevrolet and GMC Suburbans, from 80s or 90s, and Chevrolet Silverados and GMC Sierras), and music, but what I really love the most is playing on F|A's servers, mostly the NQ servers. I look forward to playing with you all in-game, and also, if I throw an insult or two your way, don't take it too personally, because I also have Bipolar, so I tend to have unexpected mood swings once in a while, cheers, and have a nice day/night!

Hello mate! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy! :P