Aquaman

Hulk

This movie not out for a few months... I always thought aquaman was kind of a dud.. But i think this movie gonna surprise some of the skeptics like me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...

I am very glad they are attempting to give it some justice, I think as many might also think that if they are gonna do an Aquaman they better bring there A game

• 100 1

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Aaaargh said:

Has anyone seen the movie in the meantime?

Planning to go and watch it maybe soon

I actually really enjoyed it tbh, as far as DC goes its certainly at the top of the list IMHO.

Given this films timeline takes place after Justice league (ref to Aquaman helping defeat Steppenwolf in the film) i'll be honest and say that during the attacks on land i was wondering where the fook Superman was. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw it, and...well, just as Snuffs99 said: definitely one of the best DC Movies so far. I expected to get disappointed, but...hell the movie was really really entertaining. Great pictures, a likable protagonist-duo, proper amount of humor and good action-scenes. Wasn't a clean 10/10 for me (like "Logan" was for example), but...a VERY strong 7.

Edited by RIP
  • Like 1