LOL! Sorry, but can't stop laughing lol

daredevil

• Administrators

inception3.png

Afraid of what? LOL

Cheaters hrm... Banned on July 28 and recruited there after.. no background check? Or may be it's like fail cheat fest?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8fad4ef7-vb182762.html

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=41484200&page=server

twc-inception.png

twc-inception1.png

Here is more fail..

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/3997-unban-me-plz/page__p__43606__hl__thor__fromsearch__1#entry43606

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/7775-being-clean-pbbans/page__p__82021__hl__thor__fromsearch__1#entry82021

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/9652-clan-wide-ban/

Banning Euro members for having linked bans because of dynamic IP's? He should be proud of that. *sarcasm* 5 years in ET game and still doesn't understand difference between Dynamic and Static IP's. By the way someone should tell Thor, that recruiting members by saying "I will give you level 11 admin" is so cheap and insecure lol. It's not that I care but again it is just 'lol'... What happened to all those fail stories? I will post on this forums and tell everyone it's 2.55 bug and such... Stupidity at best!

Some stupid people will never understand the 'spirit of =F|A='.. feel free to spread lies as much as u like. Haters gonna hate and bitches gonna b***. We are just going to enjoy online games with our friends. :)

post-1-081273200 1282025000_thumb.png

Afraid of what? LOL

Cheaters hrm... Banned on July 28 and recruited there after.. no background check? Or may be it's like fail cheat fest?

http://www.pbbans.co...7-vb182762.html

http://et.splatterla...200&page=server

post-1-095200600 1282025208_thumb.png

post-1-061766500 1282025219_thumb.png

Lol that made my day. No background checks will always have cheaters slip in (letting anyone have admin is like posting your bank card # and pin on the internet)

• Administrators

The one which you posted is different TWC clan.

Man, people really need to f*** off of our clan in ET, Cuz all we get is lies about our clan, probly spread by people who were kicked out or something or think theyre better just because they have a higher skill, or they think they do with haxs

Haters gonna hate.

Oh, and I went to their server when they first started (please don't kick me out) :rolleyes: . It was only 2 TwC, the bots, and myself. I was hoping it would be a quiet server, but left after 10 minutes of them bitching about =F|A=. They say they don't care anymore, then go on to whine non-stop. Some people need to move along.

It just plainly irks me when people act like that. To act one way while in the clan, then bash us like that. Grow up, cut off your e-penis and play the freaking game. Were all here for the same reason, to support the games which we enjoy playing. Perhaps you should take a couple notes from some of the other clans we have friendly relations with, and quit trying to reenact your middle school days.

• 1 month later...

Since the last thread was blocked when I brought up Thor's name, I figured I should re-post what I had typed.

I'll be honest that I was not involved at all with the events between FA and Thor and at the time I took it as his own problems that he had to deal with. I heard things about both sides with mostly he said she said nonsense. And it wasnt until I made 2 posts on this thread about a random scrim not occurring that I see the true side of FA and its regulars. Joe might be right about FA, being that it is here just for fun... which all of us are in the end, but if banning the best and smartest admin FA has ever had from the server, forums and website is apart of your fun then you obviously have the wrong vision of what FA is supposed to be. In the end it is obvious to me that FA is run by a group of immature pricks with golden horseshoes up their ass's. A group of two faced liers trying to take advantage of someone who they know is right, but its because they can not be seen as the ones at fault that it makes them dictate and lie they're way to being victorious. The kind of people that cannot take criticism and come back smiling. I see now that this clan is nothing more than a bunch of kids running around with a common babysitter who lets them do whatever they want. I honestly see why Thor wanted to leave FA now. With Thor out of FA this clan has lost whatever professionalism and dignity it had. And I would gladly follow one genius of an admin and a good guy overall, than 250 morons with low skill sitting on a jaymod server all day hoping someone will spam vsays with me. Now I know all of FA is not like this and for that I apologize, but without a doubt I know, and the rest of FA and its regulars know that the majority of FA is exactly how I have just described it to be. For those who will disagree with me, which obviously someone will...you know im right, so there is no bother in trying to come up with some kind of comeback responce.

By the way, because joe forgot to mention, it was him saying sorry to Thor on vent. I think we all know who the real pussy was in that "confrontation".

You may have a BIG clan with a lot of servers, but with how FA is run its obviously the BIGGEST joke.

Since the last thread was blocked when I brought up Thor's name, I figured I should re-post what I had typed.

I'll be honest that I was not involved at all with the events between FA and Thor and at the time I took it as his own problems that he had to deal with. I heard things about both sides with mostly he said she said nonsense. And it wasnt until I made 2 posts on this thread about a random scrim not occurring that I see the true side of FA and its regulars. Joe might be right about FA, being that it is here just for fun... which all of us are in the end, but if banning the best and smartest admin FA has ever had from the server, forums and website is apart of your fun then you obviously have the wrong vision of what FA is supposed to be. In the end it is obvious to me that FA is run by a group of immature pricks with golden horseshoes up their ass's. A group of two faced liers trying to take advantage of someone who they know is right, but its because they can not be seen as the ones at fault that it makes them dictate and lie they're way to being victorious. The kind of people that cannot take criticism and come back smiling. I see now that this clan is nothing more than a bunch of kids running around with a common babysitter who lets them do whatever they want. I honestly see why Thor wanted to leave FA now. With Thor out of FA this clan has lost whatever professionalism and dignity it had. And I would gladly follow one genius of an admin and a good guy overall, than 250 morons with low skill sitting on a jaymod server all day hoping someone will spam vsays with me. Now I know all of FA is not like this and for that I apologize, but without a doubt I know, and the rest of FA and its regulars know that the majority of FA is exactly how I have just described it to be. For those who will disagree with me, which obviously someone will...you know im right, so there is no bother in trying to come up with some kind of comeback responce.

By the way, because joe forgot to mention, it was him saying sorry to Thor on vent. I think we all know who the real pussy was in that "confrontation".

You may have a BIG clan with a lot of servers, but with how FA is run its obviously the BIGGEST joke.

Lol, you're still angry about being dissed for that scrim which you arranged with AG. I'm laughing pretty hard

P.S. UMAD?

lol you're pathetic