LOL! Sorry, but can't stop laughing lol

daredevil

• Administrators

Lol, you're still angry about being dissed for that scrim which you arranged with AG. I'm laughing pretty hard

P.S. UMAD?

He is not mad, he is just retarded as he belongs to TwC, which I quite understand.

1. A.G never agreed to do scrim. He said, I will ask and this morons thought, it's yes.

2. He is just posting same thing over and over.

He is not mad, he is just retarded as he belongs to TwC, which I quite understand.

Saint can you go to TWC and bring me a soda, what? You can't cuz you're banned, oh i'm sorry. *caught*asskisser*caught*.

I'm so proud to be =F|A=Mex!ckano you must feel the same!!!.

All I have to say is: LOL. (not really, I have plenty to say, so carry on reading)

Seriously, people are so melodramatic and lame. Anybody who says FA is run like a joke, is f***ing out of their mind. I have been asked to join many clans in my time.. But I've never been interested.. Pure and simple. Clans just looked pathetic to me, a bunch of rules and regs to live by when all you want to do is play a game? No thanks!

BUT, when Douglas showed me FA, I was instantly eager to apply.. I wanted my 40k exp so I could apply.. This place is the only clan i've ever seen that I can say ISN'T a joke..The only clan I can be proud to wear the tags of is FA... As it happens, I was invited before my 40k, which I was absolutely thrilled about :)

So how anybody can say this clan is run poorly, is beyond me - this place has the best set-up ever. I'd 100% recommend this place to anyone I know..

So all I can say to these fags who are disrespecting FA is - Childish disrespect is the #1 trait of jealousy.

Long live FA! ;)

• Administrators

Since the last thread was blocked when I brought up Thor's name, I figured I should re-post what I had typed.

I'll be honest that I was not involved at all with the events between FA and Thor and at the time I took it as his own problems that he had to deal with. I heard things about both sides with mostly he said she said nonsense. And it wasnt until I made 2 posts on this thread about a random scrim not occurring that I see the true side of FA and its regulars. Joe might be right about FA, being that it is here just for fun... which all of us are in the end, but if banning the best and smartest admin FA has ever had from the server, forums and website is apart of your fun then you obviously have the wrong vision of what FA is supposed to be. In the end it is obvious to me that FA is run by a group of immature pricks with golden horseshoes up their ass's. A group of two faced liers trying to take advantage of someone who they know is right, but its because they can not be seen as the ones at fault that it makes them dictate and lie they're way to being victorious. The kind of people that cannot take criticism and come back smiling. I see now that this clan is nothing more than a bunch of kids running around with a common babysitter who lets them do whatever they want. I honestly see why Thor wanted to leave FA now. With Thor out of FA this clan has lost whatever professionalism and dignity it had. And I would gladly follow one genius of an admin and a good guy overall, than 250 morons with low skill sitting on a jaymod server all day hoping someone will spam vsays with me. Now I know all of FA is not like this and for that I apologize, but without a doubt I know, and the rest of FA and its regulars know that the majority of FA is exactly how I have just described it to be. For those who will disagree with me, which obviously someone will...you know im right, so there is no bother in trying to come up with some kind of comeback responce.

By the way, because joe forgot to mention, it was him saying sorry to Thor on vent. I think we all know who the real pussy was in that "confrontation".

You may have a BIG clan with a lot of servers, but with how FA is run its obviously the BIGGEST joke.

Lets see, Rainier and Fred were there as well let them post how I turned thor into my little b***. The best and smartest admin was banning people for some other peoples pbbans, not that bright huh. When I confronted him about that and shit he was talking about me on server, which duh gets saved in server logs he went to speaking normally to full on stutter.

If everything is already more than spoken and clarified, why keep stirring the shit again and again? Move the shit -> more smell.

/ Pass page!