Server Issue Warbell "Invisible Wall"

Neuro

Question

Not sure if this has been reported or not. As you can see from the photo, there is some something wrong with Warbell. Invisible Wall.

Map: Warbell

When: atleast a week now

2018-04-24-231744-warbell.jpg

• Like 3

12 answers to this question

• Administrators

Yup changed the map script for it.  Like it or not like it, let me know and I will gladly change it. 

• Like 2

You do anything , they will hate it . Hardly I ever seen any regular showing  appreciation for anything. 

Hi!

I've also seen it yesterday.

I saw an axis player inside that room, but the wall didnt let us shoot each other. I suppose he entered by the hole which takes to the capille room under it.

It is a too high jump to be made playing normally. So, i wonder what happened there...

Anyways, if i remember correctly, the map was loaded normally and i didnt have to download any new map version.

Greetz,

AcK

I played in Jay3 that map the other day, and that area was blocked off, but I saw it was made manually externally, the map isn't normally blocked off, I wonder it was made with something similar to antirush, but I'm not 100% sure.

Admins, correct me if I'm wrong plz xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Broham said:

Regarding this issue, I saw someone mention seeing a mapscript being loaded/executed at the start of the game.

Every map has a mapscript, u need it to play the map. Maybe there is something in the script that spawns the so called "wall" though. 

@daredevil Well I haven't seen much complaining, but I'll pay attention. I kinda like it because it increases the chances of axis bringing sacrifices/winning.

Also happend today at J3. Same as Neuro said, you cant go in, cant shoot through etc.
I will tell if I see ppl complaining about it