ET Server Suggestion Hardcore map suggestions

daredevil

• Administrators

I overlooked small error. I will let the UJE team know about it. It's small issue which they can fix in their B2 version if it happens. Should be fixed now. 

Thanks @CheepHeep for helping me test it out fast on HC and also others who tested previously, very quick.

• Like 3

Im thinking for more map suggestions of this server, and i would like this: 

Remove: piratas, airport, the double jump of baserace & =F|A=Base & teuthonia Final (remove them on silent & hardcore)

Why i dont like them? piratas its more easy to Axis to defend the golds, Airport its so long and difficult to let Allies win, the double jump of Baserace is unfair cuz when we're shooting the med soldiers are getting away using the med pack and let an advantage to take the obj to them base, the =F|A= Base its i dont like it and its more difficult to Allies cuz they're going to the short spawn, the Teuthonia Final its unfair that let Axis an advantage and defend so much and easy the tank

Add: Rocket, SFM, Dark, SWF, Laboratory (or its Lab), Escape 1 & 2, Tram, Village 1 & 2, Underground, Crypt & Church from RTCW

I think these maps can be there on Silent & Hardcore servers :) so... what u guys think?? :D

• Like 1

Breakout is very bad for hardcore. We just went from 12v12ish to 4v4 when that map was voted. In the official format,

Remove: Breakout

Add: erdenberg_t1, sw_battery, karsiah_te2, et_ufo_final, or coast_b1

• Like 2

• Administrators

I just worked on few map script yest and one of them was battery script. Will add it soon. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, TulsaGeoff said:

Millennium falcon map for HC and Silent! Lots of action frag map :) I forgot about it but rediscovered looking through an archive of old ET files. 

Only oldies like the Falcon. :( I like Falcon. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 4/19/2018 at 8:05 PM, TurtleMan said:

Breakout is very bad for hardcore. We just went from 12v12ish to 4v4 when that map was voted. In the official format,

Remove: Breakout

Add: erdenberg_t1, sw_battery, karsiah_te2, et_ufo_final, or coast_b1

On 4/19/2018 at 2:55 AM, Alan1RT said:

Im thinking for more map suggestions of this server, and i would like this: 

Remove: piratas, airport, the double jump of baserace & =F|A=Base & teuthonia Final (remove them on silent & hardcore)

Why i dont like them? piratas its more easy to Axis to defend the golds, Airport its so long and difficult to let Allies win, the double jump of Baserace is unfair cuz when we're shooting the med soldiers are getting away using the med pack and let an advantage to take the obj to them base, the =F|A= Base its i dont like it and its more difficult to Allies cuz they're going to the short spawn, the Teuthonia Final its unfair that let Axis an advantage and defend so much and easy the tank

Add: Rocket, SFM, Dark, SWF, Laboratory (or its Lab), Escape 1 & 2, Tram, Village 1 & 2, Underground, Crypt & Church from RTCW

I think these maps can be there on Silent & Hardcore servers :) so... what u guys think?? :D

Wrong format. One at a time. 

Ex = 

Remove - Oasis

Add  - Fueldump. 

Remove - Radar

Add - Railgun

PS I thought i had removed breakout? Can u please confirm? 

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

Ex = 

Remove - Oasis

Add  - Fueldump. 

Remove - Radar

Add - Railgun

When I posted my previous comment we were in the middle of Breakout. You may have removed it since, I will check tonight when I get home.

My post was giving many possible suggestions because any of them is better than breakout. If you want one specific suggestion,

Remove: breakout

Add: erdenberg_t1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daredevil said:

Ex = 

Remove - Oasis

Add  - Fueldump. 

Remove - Radar

Add - Railgun

Looks like it was last played on Tuesday and I can't see it at the vote list. You must have removed it, thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT: posted to Q&A section...

Had problems with Decay today on HC, was first time for me. Haven't heard of anything like this before but thought of posting it here.

1) The door back of axis 1st spawn didn't open when the documents were sended

2) There were already two goldbars in the truck, yet one remained in the safe, and that made the map impossible to Allies to finish

2018-05-19-141203-decay_b5.jpg

2018-05-19-141230-decay_b5.jpg

Edited by lehm

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with fun maps.

I suggest to make sure they are suitable for 15-22 players and are around 20 minutes long.

Gengis

I personally would say keep fun maps on silent #1 and OBJ maps on HC. Most players on HC want OBJ based maps, and if they want play a little bit of casual maps they just connect to silent #1, and vice versa.