=F|A= Halloween Horror Heist Gameday

Mr.Karizmatic

• Leader

Sounds great! Will try to be there :v 

Bring your whips and chains, Ms Dominatrix.  You will need them to hold you steady when the gravity goes crazy!   :)

• Like 2

ancient, What the hell is wrong with you?

I- I- 

I think we have to kick you out of the clan.

I mean. You need Jesus, now. 

Hah.

I might show up for the night. 8:30pm est seems a little early for a friday though lol

• Leader

IT WILL BE CREEP!

ancient, What the hell is wrong with you?

Very Funny Video!

The woman at the ATM somehow brought to mind the vid: "10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" :)

(I first mis-remembered the title as '8 hours as a Woman in NYC'.  Google to the rescue again! )

It will be a creepy-fun time for all!   Wait a minute...is the Trolls who come out on Halloween or the Witches and Warlocks?  I prefer the latter, but we can have Devilish fun with the former! :D

• Like 1

• Leader

I might show up for the night. 8:30pm est seems a little early for a friday though lol

The guaranteed times are 5pm London to 1am London on Friday the 30th, so that people need not choose between F|A GameDay and their parties or trick-or-treating on Saturday.

I may be able to extend the time, unofficially, for those of us in the Western Hemisphere and parts of Asia.   I asked for permission to do so, which means that you won't get me into trouble if you do attend.   :D

• Like 2