How did you start ET?

Sonofdoc

How did you start ET? I will start!

Ever since I was 7 or 8, I always used to watch my dad play ET especially on gameday. I thought it was the coolest game in the world. I would always watch m dad play panza war on gameday and I would always laugh so hard that I would almost die! At age 10, My dad finally got me ET and that's all I would play. ET is where I made most of my friends like butters, red, other red, leftwing, jhonnysmalls, hubsan, hecken, butters again and the list goes on and on. I have made most of my reputation that I have now on ET also.

Your turn!

post-18101-0-58462100-1443750808_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sonofdoc
  • Like 1

When I was really young as well, one of my brothers friends played it and showed it to my brother. I then started to get into it but since I was younger, I was never any good at the games for years but I always still played it every now and then. I never really got into until a couple years ago and ive played this game my whole life and it still never gets old

Hey hey I allready started similair topic here http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/74544-so-whats-your-story-about-et/ so you can check my story so I domt have to write it all over again:D but to be short my friend told me about ET he was teaching me and that was like 9 years ago maybe more. He switched to crossfire i stayed on ET till now..the end :D

• Like 2

hello my brother showed me et thought it looked like fun , but in the beginning it was not so fun for he took me all the time since he stopped playing I trained since I was not equally owned hehe

• Like 1

My brother and my cousin and bunch of their friends played it all together in our house while 15yo me and my 16yo female cousin would just watch until we started playing also. It was one of those times we mocked them for getting owned and they would say like "I bet you wouldn't be any better if you played it", so we both started playing too :D

.....never got better. *cries*

• Like 5

My best friend and I were looking for a free FPS for us both to play. 
he suggested ET and here I am, been playing ET over half my life :)
altough he quit pretty early on.

Edited by Achilleus
  • Like 1

in 2013 i had a craving to play bf2, but my computer was far too weak to run it. i found ET and hardly bothered with bf2 ever again, even now that i have a sick gaming rig. nothing compares to ET :)

it wouldn't be as fun without FA. the servers were always populated with people having fun, that is the best aspect and what made me stick around.

• 2 weeks later...