Football 2015-2016

Burn

Let's go UNITED! Having just watched Arsenal beat Chelsea....(hahahahahaha) anything is possible in the BPL! 

The bus was not big enough :D

e: sup with sellin Di Maria, the manager skills are op at this one.

The bus was not big enough :D

e: sup with sellin Di Maria, the manager skills are op at this one.

Mourinho doing his usual complaining haha...

I think it's a mistake selling him tbh...but it's obvious he doesn't want to be here...as Keane said "he's a weak player, that let's his wife run his life"...So hopefully he becomes a failure at PSG too. And bringing in Pedro may be better as he's more physical, faster and should be more suited to LVG 'philosophy'. 

I think it's a mistake selling him tbh...but it's obvious he doesn't want to be here...as Keane said "he's a weak player, that let's his wife run his life"...So hopefully he becomes a failure at PSG too. And bringing in Pedro may be better as he's more physical, faster and should be more suited to LVG 'philosophy'. 

agreed. I am disappointed at the way Di Maria has been behaving.. Its plain ridiculous.. The way he behaved last season and now in the pre-season is bad. United needs a good, prolific goal scorer which we currently lack. Looking at the pre-season, Darmian is doing his job of shutting down the right but I am not too confident about the rest of the defence. 

I think EPL is by far the most competitive league where you have many teams who could give a title fight. In the German, Italian and Spanish leagues, you know it is just 1-2 teams who will always come on top...

Well obviously noone would want to see him leave, but acting like that isn't acceptable as well, it's pitty that he's leaving, since he came to united at best form possible but didn't have enough playing time last season, which mostly ruined it, who knows, maybe he can pick it up at PSG and play better like he did last season at Real. Pedro is so so... meh, not something u would be thrilled at having, just an average player.

Agreed, with the way he's behaved...it's petty, poor role modelling, and kinda pathetic tbh. I actually hope he doesn't pick up his game at PSG, just because of his recent behaviour. I don't like PSG as a club tbh. They're cocky and arrogant, due to the fact they have 'unlimited money'. They just try and buy all the 'best' players out there, and hope that they can win games through individual talent, rather than teamwork. Now, because they're buying some of the most popular players, they class themselves as one of the worlds best, "up there with Barcelona and Real Madrid"...In my opinion they're an average TEAM, that barely has any competition in the Ligue 1...and well...I just don't like them haha. 

Pedro is "meh" because he doesn't have that much playing time. Being behind 'MSN' you can understand why he doesn't get his playing time, but I think week in week out, he could pick up his game somewhat. At least, I hope he does anyway...

KG is right about the EPL being the toughest league in the world though: 

Spain - Barca, RM, AM.

France - PSG, Lyon.

Italy - Juve, Roma. 

Germany - (is picking up a bit now) - Bayern, Wolf, BVB

England - United, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton....(Southampton, Swansea are getting better now too)...

Pedro is so so... meh, not something u would be thrilled at having, just an average player.

+1 on this. Always had this opinion about him and seems than the successive coaches of Barca too.

Spain - Barca, RM, AM.

France - PSG, Lyon.

Italy - Juve, Roma. 

Germany - (is picking up a bit now) - Bayern, Wolf, BVB

England - United, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton....(Southampton, Swansea are getting better now too)...

Spain: Barca - RM - AM - VCF - SFC

France: PSG - Lyon - Monaco - Marseille - Saint-Etienne

Italy: Juve - AS Roma - Lazio - Napoli - Inter - Milan AC

Germany: B München - Wolfsburg - Borussia Dortmund  - M'Gladbach - B. Leverkusen - Schalke 04

and probably much more for each league.. It's more about money weight for each team\league imo. And no doubt about this, 1st league is financially  the richest. The toughest, I'm not sure.

Germany: B München - Wolfsburg - Borussia Dortmund  - M'Gladbach - B. Leverkusen - Schalke 04

and probably much more for each league.. It's more about money weight for each team\league imo. And no doubt about this, 1st league is financially  the richest. The toughest, I'm not sure.

Now you see, I don't agree with your highlighted teams.  I, and probably many others, don't really consider them full, realistic title challengers. They're better than others in their leagues, but title challengers, not so sure. Granted, I put in a few for the EPL that weren't realistic challengers as well (Swansea, Southampton, Everton)...but I still consider there to be 5-6 realistic challengers for the title in the EPL, I'm comparison to other leagues were there are generally 2-3 teams.

+1 on this. Always had this opinion about him and seems than the successive coaches of Barca too.

Yeah, usually it's all about who got the most money and then this team wins the league. I wonder how it worked over the past, especially in Spain where actually only FCB or RMD are the title winners. Yet in Germany it's the case that every year there are 1-2 teams that aren't that good or have that much money but surprise with their ranking (last year probably Augsburg, they play European League this year). Also Schalke isn't that good anymore, they fell from rank to rank since years now. Also don't know if Gladbach will be able to establish theirselves in the UCL. The Supercup from a few days ago showed that Bayern is not the mighty Champion anymore since Guardiola is coaching. There are teams that can do better. The only thing is that Bayern got - next to a brilliant and very high valued first 11 - another like 5-8 players that each is worth millions of €. So they might be able to persevere longer. We just have to hope that another Team will have better fitness and endurance over the season.

/JoNny

I wouldn't like to see Pedro anywhere,stay in Barca you semi skilled player :P 
Sevilla has a great team,i watched them a lot last year,and damn they play good,every pass,movement is attacking,its not boring watching them at all,really great team,Valencia is not that good anymore...German teams other that the top 4 are all "mehh",as are Italian teams sadly :P 
Its fun to follow Budnes for me,mainly because of the betting,they never fail :D And the mid-table battle is a good one.

I hope that UCL isn't boring this year like the last one,UEL was wayy more attractive to watch last year...

Oh,and Vojvodina destroyed Sapmdoria 4-0,whats up with that :D

Now you see, I don't agree with your highlighted teams.  I, and probably many others, don't really consider them full, realistic title challengers. They're better than others in their leagues, but title challengers, not so sure. Granted, I put in a few for the EPL that weren't realistic challengers as well (Swansea, Southampton, Everton)...but I still consider there to be 5-6 realistic challengers for the title in the EPL, I'm comparison to other leagues were there are generally 2-3 teams.

Excuse me but I never considered than Everton, Tottenham or even Liverpool (sorry to all their fans) had any chance to win the league this past year.. And there's a lot of chance to see again the same scenario this coming year. So, remains only 4 teams able to win it (Utd,City,Arsenal and Chelsea). What makes the other leagues similar and as tough than the 1st league according the amount of points gained by each club in their respective league. Plus, EU championships showed again this year than English clubs were not that strong (to not say weak except Chelsea and Arsenal) than they were some years ago. La Liga has 5 of its clubs ranked in the top 20 EU, Bundesliga has 4 like 1st League..

post-7251-0-12503100-1438622494_thumb.pngpost-7251-0-03587500-1438675597_thumb.png

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/index.html

http://www.iffhs.de/the-worlds-strongest-national-league-2014/

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/221/champions-league/2015/03/07/9560172/best-league-in-the-world-the-english-premier-leagues

Edited by Ann!b@l
attached pics fixed

my predictions are mostly wrong its more hope then picking a favourite.

championsleague barcalona will win
england I hope finallly arsenal
spain again barcalona :P
italy lazio
france psg ofcourse hehe
germany dortmund again
Netherlands Feyenoord
euro league southampton

favourites

championsleague bayern
england chelsea
spain real madrid
italy juventus
france psg
germany bayern
netherlands psv
euro league ( depends on what teams come after poule phase cl leauge :P )

Edited by DFighter

Excuse me but I never considered than Everton, Tottenham or even Liverpool (sorry to all their fans) had any chance to win the league this past year.. And there's a lot of chance to see again the same scenario this coming year. So, remains only 4 teams able to win it (Utd,City,Arsenal and Chelsea). What makes the other leagues similar and as tough than the 1st league according the amount of points gained by each club in their respective league. Plus, EU championships showed again this year than English clubs were not that strong (to not say weak except Chelsea and Arsenal) than they were some years ago. La Liga has 5 of its clubs ranked in the top 20 EU, Bundesliga has 4 like 1st League..

attachicon.gifbest teams in eu since 2011.PNGattachicon.gifbest teams in eu since 2011.PNG

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/index.html

http://www.iffhs.de/the-worlds-strongest-national-league-2014/

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/221/champions-league/2015/03/07/9560172/best-league-in-the-world-the-english-premier-leagues

Over this past season, there was only really 1 team that was capable of winning the title, and that they did...which was Chelsea, granted. But the season before, Liverpool were fighting for the title and only failed after they 'slipped' up. The year before, Liverpool finished 7th, below the European qualifying standards. The 2011-2012 season before that, Newcastle beat Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton in terms of position, with Tottenham gaining the final Champions league position.

My point is, the EPL is a much harder to predict league, as any team can slip up. If you were to ask me to place a bet on who I think is going to win the EPL this season coming...I wouldn't know who to choose. If you asked me to do the same thing, with the Bundesliga/Ligue 1/Serie A, I would probably place some safe bets. Last time someone other than Bayern or BVB won the Bundesliga was 8 years ago in the 2008/09 season when Wolfsburg won (with Bayern finishing second). As for BBVA, it is generally a 2-3 horse race. I'd be willing to bet that either Barca or RM will win it this year, although AM will give them a run for their money. 

Also Suarez, one of the best players in the world, has stated that the EPL is the best league in the world, due to it being the toughest. Having to play 38 games on the trot, with no winter break, as well as FA cup games, Capital One cup games, and European games, the players have to be fitter and stronger than players from other leagues in my opinion. This is partly the reason, in my opinion, that English teams don't do so well in European games. Players are probably knackered and struggling to keep tempo with so many games, training regimes, as well as weather conditions here, which don't help. 

Spain - real madrid, atletico

Italy - juvetus

England - ManU, Liverpool

France - OL

Belgium - Brugge

Netherlands - Psv Eindhoven

Germany - Bayern Munich and.... Energie Cottbus (3rd League <3 :wub: )